Slate 15-Sep-18
One Arrow 15-Sep-18
Whitetail4fun 15-Sep-18
Slate 15-Sep-18
N2BUX 15-Sep-18
Slate 16-Sep-18
Whitetail4fun 17-Sep-18
13-Sep-18
Where are the stats for leftover tags per unit? All I see on KDWPT is a blank under the leftover section.

13-Sep-18
Where are the stats for leftover tags per unit? All I see on KDWPT is a blank under the leftover section.

13-Sep-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo

14-Sep-18
So for example in unit 11... there never were any leftover permits, correct?

14-Sep-18
Also, if a nonresident comes up and helps “bale hay” for a couple days would that qualify that person for a nonresident tenant tag?

For clarification... I’m looking into something that sounds a little “fishy”.

14-Sep-18
The nr tenant tag is really hard to prove you just dont bale hay and get it there is a long list of rules for it

14-Sep-18
The guy doesn’t even bale it for his own use... just “helps” bale for a couple days.

Can’t find the rules online... I know, I know. Call Pratt

14-Sep-18
That is correct no left overs in 11. It looks like several got denied for 11.

14-Sep-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo

14-Sep-18
My best friends dad owns 260 ac that we hunt and we draw like every other nr its not worth the trouble to get tenant tag or any other

14-Sep-18
Does the same apply for youth non residents? They have to draw?

14-Sep-18
Not sure about youths I do not have any. Should be on the website and def an easy one to be answered over the phone.

14-Sep-18
I know the game warden in unit 11 personally, if you find something that needs attention pm me.

14-Sep-18
I’m trying to think through this... calmly. Feel like I’ve been lied to for the last 6 years.... exploiting a pretty vague or “iffy” loophole. And a kid is involved on top of that.

Called Pratt and youth have to draw just like anyone else... just a cheaper price I’d they do draw.

14-Sep-18
"That is correct no left overs in 11. It looks like several got denied for 11."

3,253 of 3,719 drew--87.5% and that's several getting denied? By drawing standards, Kansas is a freaking joke. Look at the Western States and you'll see how liberal this "drawing" is for NRs.

14-Sep-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo

14-Sep-18
Slate: isn't there anything that you have to do on a daily basis? I'm retired and don't have the time to spend online like you do. Maybe a past lottery winner?

14-Sep-18
I live and breath hunting so you can guarantee that is definitely something I have to be involved in on a daily basis. Life is good Dave I’m blessed everyday. One Arrow needed some help and that’s the kind of guy I am.

14-Sep-18
I do appreciate the help

14-Sep-18
No problem Ray my pleasure.

14-Sep-18
Trust the word of some "guy" from NJ over calling Pratt...have you thought that through 100% Ray?

14-Sep-18
I did call Pratt to confirm... I knew it was right, but needed to hear it from someone else.

14-Sep-18
You have us (or me at least) all curious now one arrow. Let us know what transpires. I’d be more than happy to pass along the game warden’s phone number.

14-Sep-18
I'm not sure the guy has a job. Probably a hedge fund child with lots of time.

14-Sep-18
If I actually lived and breathed hunting, I think NJ would be the bottom of the list of places I'd want to live.

14-Sep-18
Damn , I’m glad there’s a New Yorker and a Jersey guy on here now to take the heat off the dreaded NR Coloradans. LOL.

14-Sep-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Fellas fellas why we so concerned about my wealth and where I hang my hat. I have discussed this before. Let’s stay on topic this is a hunting forum and I don’t think the topic was about me. One Arrow had some questions the Jersey boy took care of him and that’s that. Have some bears on my camera fellas. I know there are some Kansas blood that likes to hunt bear.

15-Sep-18

kscowboy's Link
Enjoy your bear hunts while you still can.

Banning bear hunts on state lands is the first step to ending your bear seasons.

15-Sep-18
Yes I am well aware of what this governors plan is. I never killed a bear in NJ to be honest with you. I shot 3 black bears in Canada. I have allowed several other guys to kill bears on my property. I bought a tag this year and might shoot one. I have 2 big Males so we will see.

15-Sep-18
Not sure I have totally figured out the dynamics of this page. I quit visiting this page with regularity a while back.

As for the issue at hand... it may be resolving itself. The landowners have been made aware of the situation. He is definitely hunting without correct permits... he says unintentionally, but I think I’ve learned the truth.

15-Sep-18
First time poster here but a long time follower, I see on the list posted above for NR tags in zone 9 we had a person get denied (ok with that) but it says 961 made that first choice and there was 981 tags available, I wonder if the 961 doesn’t count the preference point people that got chosen or the numbers don’t add up. Because we had a first choice zone 9 get denied Any thoughts on what I’m missing.

15-Sep-18
Good question Brian I would give a call to Fish and Game.

15-Sep-18
It means 20 people drew it as their 2nd choice (or 3rd, or 4th) before your buddy's name came up in the draw.

They only count the applicants 1st choice in the spreadsheet above because that's the only way to get an accurate total number of applicants. If they counted 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th choices they'd be double, triple, or quadruple counting people.

16-Sep-18
Good info Robert

17-Sep-18
Thanks for the info N2, Makes sense.

• Sitka Gear