jdrdeerslayer 14-Sep-18
steve 14-Sep-18
Notme 14-Sep-18
Notme 14-Sep-18
Arrownoob 14-Sep-18
drslyr 14-Sep-18
huntskifishcook 14-Sep-18
14-Sep-18
Good Luck to all that head out on the Opener. Big Country and Myself are heading to CT for Private Land morning hunt, than a afternoon sit on State. Hope you guys Connect! -Bow

14-Sep-18
Nice post Bow, ditto from me! I wouldn't mind seeing a few pics and stories on the mass page, gets the blood pumping for our opener in a couple of weeks!

14-Sep-18
NH for me in the morning good luck guys

14-Sep-18
Captain you shoot a deer on opening day every year don't you? Isnt it like 5 years in a row?

goodluck to all! Gonna be a hot one.

14-Sep-18
Eastie I'll start a thread in Morning to keep people posted and for other Hunters to chime in on there day. Think I saw 78 degrees in our area, looks like almost the same as today with partly sunny. Off to the Big E with family now, haven't been in 11 years but wife has been on me to go. Only going cause Vets get in for free today, you know what they say. Happy Wife, Happy Life!!

14-Sep-18
Ha, I hear that sometimes as well Bowjob. Not sure I agree, but I dont have the courage to disagree ha ha ha!

Ill be hunting state in NE CT in the afternoon, so long as my wife doesnt get called in (she's on call this weekend). Not sure what section of state land you hunt BJ, but if you see a brownish gray tacoma with MA plates and an orange NEMBA sticker on the driver side rear window, that would be me, feel free to say hello if I'm at the truck.

Everyone who gets out, be in NH, CT, or elsewhere - have a blast, stay safe, and enjoy the peace!

Oh, pick a spot :)

14-Sep-18
don't forget the live hunts in ct .LOL GOOD LUCK GUYS

14-Sep-18
Couple years ago I looked into natchaug state Forrest next to Charlie Brown campground in Connecticut and it looked pretty good but didn't feel like driving alone so I never made back but someday I will hunt Connecticut! Good luck to you all!

14-Sep-18
ill be in ct in am.....havent decided on where to sit but ill be in woods!

14-Sep-18
jD give me a.call if you need help

14-Sep-18

Notme's Link
GOOD LUCK my northern brothers!!!

14-Sep-18

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/jBuwC4VJi50

Disregard top link..stupid phone!!!

14-Sep-18
RI is going live tomorrow. I'm gonna hit it on SUNDAY which is legal to hunt there. I'll be hunting Sundays and until Jan 31st.

14-Sep-18
What about bears, doesn't anybody hunt bears?

14-Sep-18
Go get em guys! I'll be counting down the days to October 1st.

• Sitka Gear