Tree monkey 05-Oct-18
Passthrough 05-Oct-18
bigbuckbob 05-Oct-18
InRut-KB-Bowhunter 05-Oct-18
Justwantadoe 05-Oct-18
steve 05-Oct-18
RidgeRunner 05-Oct-18
14-Sep-18
Just wondering what everyone would shoot on opening weekend? Are you shooting whatever comes along or waiting for a nice buck?

14-Sep-18
Meat hunting for first weekend

14-Sep-18
I'd like a 1 1/2 year old doe to start the season

14-Sep-18
8 pt or larger

14-Sep-18
gonna give does a pass until end of year.

14-Sep-18
They must be 3 1/2 years or older for me to shoot no matter if it’s the first day or the last. I usually identify them first by camera and then eyeball and then photo with me smiling. Sometimes it just doesn’t go that way though!! Lol

14-Sep-18
This year, any adult deer w/o fawns. No more room for mounts, and I need to have more fun.

14-Sep-18
Wait, Brian are you saying your not having fun killing big bucks?

14-Sep-18
Hoping my kid gets his first with a bow. If one walks my way, hmmmmmm.

14-Sep-18

nehunter 's embedded Photo
nehunter 's embedded Photo
Try to kill a couple of tasty Does for two landowners. Saw a lot of Deer tonight in fields. Hopefully tomorrow morning is successful. Good Luck everyone

14-Sep-18
I'm gonna shoot what feels right! Good luck to all!

15-Sep-18
"Wait, Brian are you saying your not having fun killing big bucks?"

Hell yeah, it's fun killing big bucks, but with the shot ops over the last couple years, I'm starting to feel like BBB. I don't wanna wait 16 yrs for another.

15-Sep-18
my personal rule is does for freezer, bucks 2.5 or older.... no skips. but each to there own i dont judge, shoot what makes you happy

15-Sep-18

rix102's embedded Photo
rix102's embedded Photo
rix102's embedded Photo
rix102's embedded Photo

17-Sep-18
I like the meaty ones ;)

On public land, I’ve always taken whatever comes my way. On private, I always tell myself I’ll hold out for a buck that’s bigger than anything else I’ve ever gotten ( not that that sets the bar very high LOL)... unless it’s liable to be my last outing of the year and there’s nothing in the freezer.

Unless I’m a guest; then I do as my host desires.

Anything else is a bad way to get asked back.

05-Oct-18
Normally a fresh doe ot two to start and make sure my elders are happy then it's at least a big 6 or anything that clears the ears. I'm more of a fan of late season big boy action with the smoke pole

05-Oct-18
I Iike to shot anything that comes by that is not a momma or fawn. Fill the freezer then focus.

05-Oct-18
I'm not shooting anything,.......have another 14 years to wait. I may head you tomorrow morning for another walk about, still hunting and scouting. I have a new spot that was loaded with sign last time out and saw 3 deer there. I'll try that area first and then go where the sign takes me.

05-Oct-18

InRut-KB-Bowhunter's embedded Photo
InRut-KB-Bowhunter's embedded Photo
im on this one

05-Oct-18
Again, I am going for my first ever, so whatever comes into range...

05-Oct-18
Hang in there !!

05-Oct-18
I’m in a very high pop. zone, so bucks have to be a large 8 or better and usually will take one older doe without fawn(s) later in the season. Only exception to this rule is taking any wounded or injured deer .

• Sitka Gear