mallard_maniac 16-Sep-18
Tonybear61 16-Sep-18
snapcrackpop 19-Sep-18
DeerNut 22-Nov-18
South Farm 26-Nov-18
DeerAreTasty 26-Nov-18
eidsvolling 05-Dec-18
14-Sep-18
My question is this- I have my regular archery season tag as well as a bonus tag. I can use my bonus tag in the area I hunt. If I shoot a doe right away, can I use my bonus tag on it and still hunt the archery season with my regular license for a buck?

15-Sep-18
That's the way we've always done it!

16-Sep-18
Yes and no.... If you're in a zone that allows bonus tags then yes. If you're in a one deer zone (hunters choice, lottery doe or bucks only) you have to tag a slick with your either sex tag. You'll have to check exactly where you're hunting and what the limit is in that zone. If you have a limit of 2 or more deer your fine.....

It probably seems like common sense but you'd be amazed at how many people think they can burn a doe tag now that their zone is hunter's choice and still keep their either-sex for another zone.

16-Sep-18
Exactly!!! some areas on MN its one deer and one deer only for archery..

Doesn't mean you can't hunt a different (bonus) zone and shoot a doe..

Read and re-read the regs is my advice

19-Sep-18
When hunting follow the "tag limits" for that area.

22-Nov-18
Hello guys, have a question for you. I'm going for a hunt in the evening often and now think of buying new smart binoculars. What do you think about that? Is it possible to shoot someone if they able to pick up thermal radiation? Sorry for offtopic maybe, will be grateful for an answer.

26-Nov-18
Come again??

26-Nov-18
Deernut, You can legally hunt deer from 30 minutes before sunrise until 30 minutes after sunset. What do you mean by evening? If you are hunting deer before or after the legal hunting time, you are in violation of state law. Getting caught doing so can free up your time to do yard work for the next three years - because you probably won't be hunting deer.

As for thermal imaging devices, this is directly from page 31 of the MN 2018 Hunting Regulations: A person may not possess any kind of night vision or thermal imaging equipment while taking wild animals or while possessing a firearm, bow, or other implement that could be used to take wild animals.

The answer to your question is a big NO.

05-Dec-18
Don’t.feed.the.troll.

Please.

• Sitka Gear