soapdish 16-Sep-18
Will 17-Sep-18
Richm444 18-Sep-18
GF 18-Sep-18
ctbowhunter 18-Sep-18
Richm444 25-Sep-18
Richm444 25-Sep-18
15-Sep-18
Got to one of my stands today on a 50 acre private parcel and some anti took all the pins out of my ladder and cut all my straps and left the stand. Do I forget about or use my climber and put a camera up in a tree to see if he comes back?

15-Sep-18
Assuming it’s a “he”

15-Sep-18
You have to love these Aholes that are out there. They cut your straps and pulled your pins to make it hard for you to hunt without any regard to the fact that their actions could have caused you possible serious injury or worse. This was done on private property also. Why are they even there? Get photos if you can and have them charged with criminal trespass.

15-Sep-18
That sucks

15-Sep-18
I think there is a thing on the main forum about that in utah

15-Sep-18
Yeah Gene I was climbing up it in the dark this morning, could of been a long day out there if I had fallen 17 feet.

15-Sep-18
I agree with gene if u can catch them bud get um

16-Sep-18
call CO......make the. aware , set up a camera trap and catch the prick!

16-Sep-18
Private land? Doesn't exist these days. Could have been a competing hunter who has permission on neighboring land, and oops, forgot where the lines are. I've got that situation on a choice spot I hunt.

Never-the-less, sic the law on 'em, that's a threat to your life.

16-Sep-18
Call in the CO's and catch that sob.

16-Sep-18
I agree, call the cops and put a camera. I'd also leave a note at your stand stating you have them on camera (even if you don't) and will turn them in to the cops if they do any further damage. Good luck!

16-Sep-18
Just had a thought, electrify the stand, with a video. You'll be a you tube sensation

17-Sep-18
Ditto - cam trap, and let the LEO's know what happened and what you would like to do. Its one thing to be a jerk and take a dump in front of a stand or something, but to risk someone's life for deer hunting, that takes a special kind of a-hole.

18-Sep-18
set up multiple cameras- we had problems too- feeder timer was destroyed, blinds vandalized, ropes on ladder stand cut, salt blocks stolen.

we are on 160 acres private but the owner allows mountain bikers to go through- they see our vehicles and our orange and know we are there and they go right through anyway

We set up a camera on our feeder but concealed it very carefully. We caught one guy stopped at our feeder and staring at our camera. We knew this guy and thought he was one of the good guys. We did not catch him in the act of vandalizing but he had no business stopped at our feeder. He should have just been riding through

yeah that sucks but it feels great to catch those bastards on camera.

I got one idiot dumping landscaping debris by my brother in law's house

18-Sep-18
Why are you wearing orange??

18-Sep-18
talk to game warden .its important for someone to keep track of events in an area.we all need to take the time even if it seems like a waste.it sucks

25-Sep-18
GF - it was rifle season

25-Sep-18
GF - I do crop damage and we use rifles for that

• Sitka Gear