NE Wild Game 18-Oct-18
NE Wild Game 24-Oct-18
NE Wild Game 24-Oct-18
gil 24-Oct-18
NE Wild Game 07-Nov-18
NE Wild Game 19-Nov-18
16-Sep-18

NE Wild Game's Link
My husband just opened a new deer Processing Center in Beacon Falls CT called New England Wild Game. He has been processing deer for over 20 years and hunting since he was 16 years old. He has heard of the troubling stories of problems in the past with other butchers. He wet ages venison in coolers and debones meat then packages the venison Please check us out on Facebook. Our vision is having a location for hunters to connect to for processing, questions and making meat products from your deer. We are also getting sponsors to have monthly raffles. What could be more better than venison, winning a raffle and making friends. #bowhunting #venison #deerprocessing

16-Sep-18
What are your prices.

17-Sep-18
Hours of operation, rates, drop off address & contact number please

27-Sep-18
I’m sorry for not responding right away. We’re open 9-5 but won’t turn anyone away. My husband’s number is 203-558-9569. We are at 42 Briarwod Drive in Beacon Falls but please CALL FIRST. The rates are from $100 for a smaller deer and up to $160 for a HUGE deer. I need to post our price sheet online but it’s on the computer and unfortunately haven’t gotten to it. Please call my husband if you’re interested between 9-5.

28-Sep-18
Needed to find someone quickly yesterday for processing a deer. Contacted the owner and he was very accommodating. Nice guy and seemed very knowledgeable, can't wait to see the results.

12-Oct-18
Thank you for noticing my husband’s quality and appreciation for hunters. Let us know how much you liked the results. We always hope each customer is happy and satisfied with results.

14-Oct-18
Had the opportunity to bring a second deer in a few days ago. Same good experience and I sampled some of the hot dogs your husband makes. Can't wait to get more.

17-Oct-18
Where is this in relations to lebanon?

17-Oct-18
I just googled the address and it's 1hr 20min from my house. That sucks, I would have definitely used your husband.

17-Oct-18
101 were are you located ?

17-Oct-18
101 just sent you a PM

17-Oct-18
didn't get it

18-Oct-18
Steve, I am located in lebanon.

18-Oct-18
to far I have a couple of guys down in Fairfield county, Stratford and Norwalk

18-Oct-18
Thank you. We are in Beacon Falls CT. We will be doing raffles and other things for hunters when we get going for gun season.

24-Oct-18
Don’t forget if you’re in need of a deer processor, we are here. Call Matthew at 1-203-558-9569

24-Oct-18
Don’t forget if you’re in need of a deer processor, we are here. Call Matthew at 1-203-558-9569

24-Oct-18
@101 there's the guy right in Lebanon at the country store who processes.

07-Nov-18

NE Wild Game's embedded Photo
NE Wild Game's embedded Photo

NE Wild Game's Link
Choose New England Wild Game for your processing needs. We process and debone your deer, wrap it for the freezer and take care of our fellow hunters as much as we can. Visit us or call if you have questions.

19-Nov-18

NE Wild Game's Link
Thank you to everyone who has reached out and made my husband’s dream come true. If you recommend my husband please leave reviews here or on Facebook. We want hunters to be able to bring their deer to someone reputable.

https://m.facebook.com/newenglandwildgame/

• Sitka Gear