Oneeye 22-Sep-18
Zack 24-Sep-18
Zack 24-Sep-18
DeerDan 24-Sep-18
Notme 24-Sep-18
SmoothieJonez 24-Sep-18
Buckiller 24-Sep-18
17-Sep-18
Have only seen one doe with a fawn this year. Can’t be good. I’ve noticed a decline of fawns over the past 3 years

17-Sep-18
Seeing a few fawns, singles and twins in my area.

17-Sep-18
At least two singles and a set of twins survived my little piece in zone 2 and I got two bears and at least 2 yotes in the area.

18-Sep-18
I haven't seen any fawns at all at one of my spots..last night I check the camera and had 2 sets of twins ..all at night.pleasantly surprised

18-Sep-18
I saw a doe with a really small fawn lastnight and 2 fawns alone Sunday morning.

18-Sep-18
Total opposite for me. Seen 5 fawns one had triplets on Saturday alone. Have couple other spots and most does seem to be carrying fawns .

18-Sep-18
I was playing golf 2 weeks at the Stanley Golf course in New Britain and there were 2 fawns with faint spots on the 5th hole green. I was able to walk to within 30 feet of them before the moved, and then just a few yards. No doe in sight.

18-Sep-18
I have 2 mothers on cam in one are this year. Older Doe has 3 fawns and the other younger doe has 2 fawns. The younger doe fawns are also alot smaller and still have spots as of last week. And in a state forest I have a mother with 2 fawns without spots and looking really heathly. Only about a mile apart. So within a mile 7 fawns that I know of.

18-Sep-18
Not many for me .

18-Sep-18
Interesting. On my cam's up here I'm seeing probably 2-3 X the number of fawns from the past 5-8 years. Hopefully it's just a random thing and you guys start seeing more numbers in the coming years. We certainly dont have a coyote, bobcat or bear shortage up here, so perhaps it's just a matter of the deer adapting to the increases in predation?

20-Sep-18

20-Sep-18
Saw 2 tonight in field with mama while driving to my spot have 2 consistent doe fawns on camera and 1 button buck

20-Sep-18
I'll try this again. I'm seeing several does (at least three) with twins and some with singles on a consistent basis. Fawns are making up about 30% of the herd population (that I see consistently). How long before the fawns are able to breed?

20-Sep-18
I saw one hanging in the meat cooler at processor, couldn't have been 30lbs dressed.

21-Sep-18
This week I saw a doe with 2 healthy looking fawns and another doe all alone. That doesn't mean that she didn't have fawns that I couldn't see.

21-Sep-18
Hunter3 - my understanding is that depending on their health, many fawns can breed by late December. The so called second rut occurs when they come into estrus

21-Sep-18
I have seen a lot of fawns this year. Many does with 2. Most I have seen in many years. I also see less coyotes on my trail cam, actually only 1. I am in Fairfield county forest is very lush with all the rain, deer look very healthy.

22-Sep-18

Jmill's embedded Photo
Jmill's embedded Photo

22-Sep-18

Jmill's embedded Photo
Jmill's embedded Photo

22-Sep-18
Agree I'm seeing adults but few fawns. A few seasons ago I saw lots of fawns. Been dropping for last few years.

24-Sep-18
Seeing does with fawns on my cams.. Even seen what I thought was a fawns with a fawn then seen her fawn , it was tiny. Must have been a small year and a half doe that got bred later.

24-Sep-18

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo
Have a fawn under me right now!

24-Sep-18

DeerDan 's embedded Photo
DeerDan 's embedded Photo
Fawn day!

24-Sep-18
Mighty fine cutlets they make

24-Sep-18
Saw a total of 3 fawns on 2 different properties on trailcam in Northern Connecticut River Valley

24-Sep-18
In my last 3 hunts I have seen 5 different fawns. Thank God!

• Sitka Gear