fatbass 20-Sep-18
BOHNTR 20-Sep-18
dirtclod Az. 20-Sep-18
20-Sep-18

fatbass's embedded Photo
Howard and his unit 4B bull, great job brother
fatbass's embedded Photo
Howard and his unit 4B bull, great job brother
Hey guys. Back home tonight but wanted to share our hunt with you. My brother Howard was chasing bulls in unit 4B, he whacked his bull at 15 yards, I will enclose a picture of his bull. I was in unit 27, my favorite elk unit in Arizona. Two days before the opener I had a big 6x7 herd bull with 13 cows and a big 6x6 spotted in a canyon I planned to hunt. The day before opener a couple guys came right in on top of me and for reasons I cant explain, just bugled and cow called nonstop all afternoon. Within a few hours they had literally pushed the elk out of the canyon entirely?????I guess we all deal with that on public land. In 4 days of hunting I saw 11 bulls, including a 6x7, 2 6x6 bulls, 5 5x5 bulls and 3 small spike bulls. I was at full draw on a big 6x6 at 71 yards, but I just could not release the shot, I don't want to would an elk so I let him walk. Here is a picture of my 5x5 bull that I whacked at 27 yards, he ran 20 yards and piled up. God bless you all and I hope everyone has a safe and fun hunt.

20-Sep-18

fatbass's embedded Photo
fatbass's embedded Photo
Howard and his bull.

20-Sep-18
Way to go! Congratulations.

20-Sep-18
Good job,Congrats to both of you!

• Sitka Gear