Contributors to this thread:
ImJeffanElkoholic 22-Sep-18
cubdrvr 27-Sep-18
hoyt-6190 27-Sep-18
Handturkee 25-Nov-18
Handturkee 25-Nov-18
Backwater chaters 24-Oct-19
22-Sep-18
Hunted solo for too long! I ran into a couple hunters these last few days, hunted with them and had a great time! Kind of reminded me that there's some awesome people out there! I'm cool with age, guys or gals, just want to hunt with people that are positive! I've got a great trailer, all the supplies and food, just looking for someone cool to chase the elk with!

27-Sep-18
Sent you a pm.

27-Sep-18
I as well sent ya a pm.

25-Nov-18
Hey fellas. I live in Bozeman and am also game for hunting with others. I spend a lot of time hunting solo which I enjoy, but would like to mix it up with some group hunts as well. Keep me in mind next season if you've got a group of misfits put together :) I may potentially be down for a late season cow hunt mid to late December as well.

25-Nov-18
Hey fellas. I live in Bozeman and am also game for hunting with others. I spend a lot of time hunting solo which I enjoy, but would like to mix it up with some group hunts as well. Keep me in mind next season if you've got a group of misfits put together :) I may potentially be down for a late season cow hunt mid to late December as well.

24-Oct-19
Love to tag an elk cow or bull just for meat but cant drop a lot of money to stay but I can trade services. I run a bowfishingcharter in central tx and can trade aligator gar hunts and a nice place to stay.

• Sitka Gear