Contributors to this thread:
32Timbers 23-Sep-18
South Farm 25-Sep-18
32Timbers 25-Sep-18
South Farm 26-Sep-18
South Farm 27-Sep-18
eidsvolling 29-Sep-18
23-Sep-18
Any bowsiters gonna be headed to the Sand Dunes for the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers rendezvous this upcoming weekend?

25-Sep-18
Sand Dunes by Orrock? Got info??

25-Sep-18
https://www.backcountryhunters.org/minnesota_chapter_rendezvous

Ann lake campground. I live very close to there so I may try to swing in Friday and maybe a Saturday event

26-Sep-18
Thanks, I'll check it out!

27-Sep-18
Checked it out, sorry, gonna take more than a fly-tying and squirrel hunting seminar to ignite any interest here..

29-Sep-18
Just to clarify for the record - you omitted these, plus some opportunities for hunting:

2- Joe Lang - Western Hunting on the Cheap. As public land advocates many of us aspire to chase game on the vast stretches of federal land in the western US. But where to start? Joe has traveled out west hunting with bows and rifles, applied for tags, scouted for wildlife, and solo hunted from Utah to Montana and is well versed in what it takes to be successful on the frontier.

2-3- Tom Witbeck and Eli Mansfield - Wild Game cooking and Field Game Care. Tom and Eli are teaming up to lead this discussion on the importance of clean and efficient care of your meat once it is on the ground, and well as teaching us a few lesser known recipes, including Antelope Tenderloins, Fancy Venison Meatloaf, and Tongue Tacos.

3:00-4:00- Panel Discussion on Policy & Ethics w/ MN Board

4:00-5:00- Board Meeting (open to all members)

5:00-7:00- Chapter Cookoff *Competitors Needed*

7:00-?- Chapter Bonfire & Campout

• Sitka Gear