fnshtr 24-Sep-18
gobbler 24-Sep-18
JayD 24-Sep-18
Babysaph 24-Sep-18
Babysaph 24-Sep-18
JayD 24-Sep-18
Babysaph 24-Sep-18
24-Sep-18
I am ready, got my extra doe tags for bow season, set my soy bean stand this past Saturday it is always good for seeing some bucks and taking a early season doe if i choose. Good luck to all in 2018 season .

24-Sep-18
Good luck to you as well

24-Sep-18
Good Luck guys and be safe. I took a nasty fall on some wet steps at my cabin and partially tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder. I simply can not imagine falling out of a treestand. Please wear a good harness and make plans in the event of a fall so you can get down. I have a harness that allows me to get lowered to the ground if I fall. Watch the wet step . It happens fast.

24-Sep-18
Happy and safe hunting everyone!

24-Sep-18
Good luck everyone and be safe!

24-Sep-18
Spent yesterday afternoon and evening driving my daughter and her roommates back to Morgantown and then coming back home didn’t have time to sign on. So good luck and be safe to all! I am going to miss the opener next week - it is family weekend at WVU so we will be up in Morgantown all next weekend.

24-Sep-18
Family is more important buddy besides the bears teeth still need some time to grow.

24-Sep-18
Family is more important buddy besides the bears teeth still need some time to grow.

24-Sep-18
You are completely right - family is more important. I love opening day but I really don't start hunting hard until the end of October and those first three weeks of November. Of course of all things I have a niece that is having a wedding on November 11th! Why she didn't check with me before setting the date I have no idea! LOL

24-Sep-18
No weddings in bow season. I just got married sept 7. Didn't want any anniversaries in bow season. Lol tell your daughters to have nice summer weddings.

• Sitka Gear