snapcrackpop 24-Sep-18
stepchild 24-Sep-18
snapcrackpop 24-Sep-18
Brotsky 24-Sep-18
snapcrackpop 24-Sep-18
tk 26-Sep-18
DeerNut 04-Nov-22
24-Sep-18
My son is attending SDSD and trying to find duck/goose areas to hunt. Door knocking has only resulted in one farmer asking for $1K/day to hunt. Help or leads appreciated. Thanks

24-Sep-18
There is alot of public ground west of Brookings with good duck hunting. My son and his friends have been hunting out there for years. Some competition but alot of waterfowl.

24-Sep-18
Since he does not have a boat, he was hoping to find fields or pasture land....? Thanks

24-Sep-18
Chad, there are public field hunting opportunities in abundance in the NE corner of the state. Have him get a public hunting atlas and he should be able to locate some good hunting. Especially once November rolls around. If he's willing to drive an hour or so he'll have more ducks/geese to hunt than he can shake a stick at.

24-Sep-18
Thank you! I'll pass the info on to him.

26-Sep-18
My son also started up there, he has heard that some private land is hard to get permission on, due to numerous people just helping themselves and not asking permission. Plenty of public land though.

04-Nov-22
He could consider the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania because I study there and there is a wonderful McKean County forest nearby where you can hunt. Obviously, studying here is difficult, but you can always use betterwritingservices and choose educators to help with your homework. Many times they helped me out and I always had time to go hunting with a friend.

• Sitka Gear