Lever Action 02-Oct-18
Kevin Dill 03-Oct-18
Thomas11 03-Oct-18
buc i 313 03-Oct-18
Zim 05-Oct-18
27-Sep-18
Whose going out!?!? I'm pumped!

27-Sep-18
Being laid off will probably hunt daily...

27-Sep-18
Hey buddy lol sucks you're being laid off but time to hunt is always a struggle with jobs and all the other things in life! I am going to hunt over the food plot I made this year! Tracks and pics show deer are using it!

27-Sep-18
Wife and I are doing the first three days together and then I am doing the next 2 by myself. Getting older, we have burnt ourselves out the last couple of years, so this year it's best wind for best time and that's it. Since the wind in N.E. is always switching, that usually means 1/2 day, so we wont get burnt out early.

That's the thinking anyway.

Have some horns walking around but I could care less about that. Just want to get some venison in the freezer and on the plate.

28-Sep-18
Since it has cooled off temp wise, I will be out. Was doing some brush hogging around my bean field yesterday, saw 5 scrapes along the field edge.

28-Sep-18
11:15PM and I am up and ready to go :D Just 8 hours till first light.

02-Oct-18
I got out Sunday morning, temps was very nice. Just great to get out in the woods, didn't see anything, but I good day to be in the woods. Looking at temps for the week, a lil warmer, I say maybe the next sit will be Sunday again depending on the temps. Just waiting on my vacation for November to come, 3 Nov- 11Nov. Good luck everyone.

02-Oct-18

Lever Action's Link
Got a shot off opening morning at 730

03-Oct-18
And just dropping in to say howdy. So far my deer hunting has taken me 40 yards from the house. I'm determined to kill a large doe which has been murdering our flowers and planters all summer. Her fawn is grown. Last evening I watched them travel over 300 yards and they ended up 25 yards in front of my longbow as I hid in the landscape. Yes...I said landscape. No shot taken. The fawn was at 18 yards but had the doe covered. I wonder if a diet of impatiens, hosta, roses and hydrangea makes for a tasty deer burger?

03-Oct-18
I know this is off topic but what's everyone's thoughts on the Shawnee vs wayne? and I'm specifically referring to the southern region of the Wayne? I haven't hunted the Wayne but to me it seems it would have a higher concentration of deer due to all the small parcels intermingled with private and farming.

03-Oct-18
LOL Kevin !

05-Oct-18
Kevin, you show that doe who's boss!!

• Sitka Gear