hoppies56 28-Sep-18
Little Bear 28-Sep-18
Fnshtr 28-Sep-18
Rutbuster 28-Sep-18
Babysaph 28-Sep-18
Fnshtr 28-Sep-18
Babysaph 28-Sep-18
27-Sep-18
I can only purchase 1 extra archery deer tag from the huntwv website. Anyone else have that problem?

27-Sep-18
I heard from a guy at Walmart that there were problems with that and the bear stamps.

27-Sep-18
Once you go to checkout it allows you to increment the number.

27-Sep-18
I looked for a way to increase the quantity on the checkout page. Kept getting a message that I’d reached the maximum limit. Thanks for responding.

27-Sep-18
That is interesting. I thought I had the same issue when I clicked on the RB on the first page. Couldn't get it to go to 2. But somewhere in the checkout process, can't remember which page exactly, it allowed me to up it to 2. Sorry you're having that problem.

27-Sep-18
After purchasing the one, I went back on thinking I might be able to purchase another. It says I cannot purchase more.?????

I may stop at Wally’s world tomorrow and check through them.

27-Sep-18
Add one to your cart, then go back and add another. Did the same thing to me last week. That's how I did it

27-Sep-18
Don’t want to beat the proverbial dead horse, but the website will not allow me to add an additional tag to my cart.

Sincere thanks though.

27-Sep-18
I added two does and 5 spikes.,

28-Sep-18
fnshtr I think i would give the dnr office in Charleston a call , they should be able help you out if you a still having a problem getting both tags. With that said i never had a problem getting both tags yesterday. Good luck

28-Sep-18
Fnshtr: Might try clearing your cookies and retry. I decided to only buy one this year. Then a few days later convinced myself to go back and get the 2nd JUST IN CASE! I know...a donation to DNR that I've been making for many years now.

28-Sep-18
Resolved! Went to “manage licenses” and found I have two tags on record under “privileges”. I’ll make sure they’ve been paid for. Have no idea how that happened. Sorry for taking up your time.

Thanks!

28-Sep-18
I always buy my extra deer stamps for archery thinking that it is a contribution but now I'm not so sure if that is the right thing to do. The DNR may interpret my extra stamp purchases as me wanting to keep the 3 buck limit. I hope that is not the case.

28-Sep-18
That doesn’t matter rutbuster there will be no reduction in the buck limit . What is a privilege tag?

28-Sep-18
Privileges is just a list of add ons to the base license. My trout stamp also is listed there. I requested a couple trophy spike tags, but they said someone named “JR” purchased the last 5!

28-Sep-18
Lol. I just looked at one of my trail cameras and I'll be darn there is a big spike on there.

• Sitka Gear