Idaho
Contributors to this thread:
Drop Tine 30-Sep-18
Chicken & Waffles 30-Sep-18
Drop Tine 30-Sep-18
30-Sep-18
Is there anyone that hunts this area that I could bend a ear with through PM's? My wife has family in the Bonners Ferry area and invited us to come out to visit. So I would like to put a hunt together while they visit. He's a non-hunter (not anti) so he isn't much help in that capacity.

TIA

30-Sep-18
Elk or deer? Rifle I'm assuming? How hard do you want to work as it's some thick timber and steep areas in the majority of the public/timber land available.

Lastly, what dates?

30-Sep-18
Dates I'm open to. We would plan the trip around the hunt. As far as game what is the area better known for? I would like a nice mule deer. I can hunt white tails out my back door and have no room for a elk mount if I were to get lucky. If the area offers reasonable chances for spot and stalk I would love to use my bow. But not opposed to using rifle either. What are the average elevations of the hunting areas? I'm 58. Feet, knees, and hips are decent for my age. Coming from WI. I won't be pushing it to the extreme. But will put forth an honest effort.

Thanks

30-Sep-18
PM sent

30-Sep-18
PM sent

• Sitka Gear