Contributors to this thread:
jstephens61 30-Sep-18
Grasshopper 30-Sep-18
Grasshopper 30-Sep-18
Stoneman 30-Sep-18
Stoneman 08-Oct-18
Cazador 08-Oct-18
30-Sep-18
A couple questions for members. First, and I think I know the answer, do I need to be a Colorado resident to join? Second, on a 3 year membership, what is the one year subscription for? Thanks for any help.

30-Sep-18
No need to be a resident. If you join for 3 years, you get the magazine for all 3 years. If the website has some language that needs a correction, where did you see that?

30-Sep-18
Also...forgot to say thank you for joining, good luck on your hunts

30-Sep-18
Bowsite members,

If you are interested in becoming a CBA member and / or have any questions you may visit our CBA website: http://coloradobowhunting.org/

In addition, you may email me @ [email protected]

All active CBA members receive CBA email notifications about upcoming events and specific news about our Colorado Archery opportunities, surveys specific to Colorado Archery opportunities, and the Colorado Bowhunter bi monthly magazine.

Dave Stone - CBA Membership Director / CBA Big Game Chairman

08-Oct-18
For all the CBA members posting their archery success photos on Bowsite, unless you tell me otherwise (pm). I will be including those photos in the upcoming banquet slide show.

Of course you may also start sending me your best 2018 archery kill photos to: [email protected]

That said, it is not to late for anyone who wants to join the CBA now to be included.

Specific to the CBA Awards program: All active memberships with trophy submissions up to the awards collection deadline (early 2019 tbd) will be considered for CBA Big Game award(s).

CBA Big Game Chairman

08-Oct-18
You may want to PM the lucky hunters to ensure it was killed with an arrow. Seems to be a lot of lead filled animals this year on the Colorado page.

• Sitka Gear