Jeff Durnell 13-Oct-18
Bou'bound 13-Oct-18
XbowfromNY 15-Oct-18
bill v 16-Oct-18
hawk-eye 16-Oct-18
12-Oct-18
God Bless Gary Alt..

13-Oct-18
Pat, it's not for me to judge you, but I'm shooting that buck if it walked by me! That's a nice PA buck. Of course it is early in the season, and there is bound to be a bigger one around. Some folks will tell you our antler restrictions aren't working, but it's hard to argue with proof like that! Good luck, and get a big (er...bigger) one!

13-Oct-18
Private property... not crazy at all. I would do the same thing. Public land... gotta kill him.

13-Oct-18
So you think Antler Restrictions are working in PA Pat?! ;-)

13-Oct-18
To some hunters yes crazy, to experienced bow hunters who enjoy a long season, know the rut is coming and suspect that bigger more mature bucks are on the property then no not crazy but keen. Also it is just good practice to let young bucks walk, everyone benefits from this.

13-Oct-18
LOL! Pat “A picture is worth a thousand words!” : )

13-Oct-18
You throw that invite out there now, Pat? A week AFTER I filled my buck tag?!? Lol!

13-Oct-18
I just happen to live in 3A....I could watch the place for you....

13-Oct-18
I've killed smaller and passed bigger... and vice versa. Means nothing.

13-Oct-18
If I picked up two bucks like the two you picked up from the taxidermist in the last couple months I wouldn’t of bothered with that thing either

15-Oct-18
10 bucks in 1 sit? sweet baby jesus. That would be a great total in 2 total years for me. I would gladly come hunt your property!

16-Oct-18
Crazy is in the mind of the mind of the beholder Lol Pat! Pass em along. Maybe the kid down the road will shoot him, best case scenario!

Bill v

16-Oct-18
yea, pass, the small ones taste better.

• Sitka Gear