spike78 18-Oct-18
Arrownoob 18-Oct-18
Will 18-Oct-18
Notme 19-Oct-18
17-Oct-18

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo

17-Oct-18
Haha! I feel like it shouldn't be needed to be said, but the conversation happens almost daily.

17-Oct-18
I start preparing for the conversation every Thursday. Need to figure how to make Sunday so great that she won’t care what I do Saturday.

17-Oct-18
Nice!

17-Oct-18
30 yrs of this game my wife gets it. Priceless

17-Oct-18
Did someone take my picture? ... I'm taller now.

18-Oct-18
I just went through this with new girl 2 wks ago..in my infinite wisdom I took her with me last wkend,she loved it!!! UUUUGH!!!!..she wants to go again..I told her this wkend I have to go help my buddy's 85 yr old father fix his favorite bucket of steam ...

18-Oct-18
Lol, don’t worry once it dips into low 30’s she may be done. P.S. don’t forget to NOT mention Bowsite or she will be your old girl.

18-Oct-18
If you need some space marry her and she will lose interest fast.

18-Oct-18
My wife loves to go, and has shot a few. When we had kids she lost some interest, but I think it's percolating and she'd like to help take them. Especially turkey hunting, she loves that. She's so busy this fall that it's not on the table, but I bet next year I'm putting her in a tree now and then, or her and the kids in a blind and me elsewhere in a tree... :)

19-Oct-18
Spike, she thought it was cute I was posting a live hunt and talking to my little friends..lol

Nob, too drastic man..lol

• Sitka Gear