Arrownoob 23-Oct-18
Treestalker 23-Oct-18
Treestalker 23-Oct-18
Arrownoob 23-Oct-18
Treestalker 23-Oct-18
19-Oct-18

Arrownoob's embedded Photo
Arrownoob's embedded Photo
My lone wolf came with strap attached differently than pictured here and pictured on the box and featured on YouTube by lone wolf. All three seat straps are together here, but it came with forward seat strap where my finger is pointing. I haven’t found a perfect comfortable position yet- does anyone have this thing and are you happy with you set up?

19-Oct-18
I have a sit and climb wide not the 2 the not sure what the difference is. but with the stock seat I hated it ! It was ok at best for me with the straps as tight as I could get them but still sucked in my opinion. the back rest is useless. But I really liked the rest of the climber. So I made my own seat out of some cheapish 1/2 rope could not be happier !!! Prior to that I almost gave the thing away Probably not the answer you are looking for after spending 400 bucks on it but that’s just what I found I’ll put up some pictures of what I did later to make it a little easier to understand.

19-Oct-18
Why do sticks and stand companies make anything black? Such as the straps. What is wrong with gray?

Sorry, Not the seat issue Noob but it bugs me. I paint everything that comes in black in the offseason with gray-green-brown - mud house paint ...

Rope and or fishnet is a good solution. Otherwise, loosen the tree side straps and tighten the outside straps for a "tilt back" position. And maybe get some camo fabric or tape to bust up the black straps.

Black straps black straps black straps .... Back straps!

19-Oct-18
I have the original sit-n-climb not the wide and mine is years and years old. the original seat that came with it was just fabric. I bought a replacement seat shortly after and the instructions that came with the replacement had all seat straps between the angle bracket and the tree. the only thing on mine where the finger is pointing is the stabilizer strap connecting the seat portion to the platform portion. that way when you climb you can push the seat all the way back towards the tree. also my seat is fabric covered foam, not the molded foam like yours and I find it comfortable to sit all day (though I rarely do)

TT whats the big deal with black straps...heck I've shot deer wearing a black hoodie before.

19-Oct-18

Treestalker's embedded Photo

19-Oct-18

19-Oct-18
That’s what I did if someone is interested I’ll take shot of it on a tree in the daylight tomorrow. Hope it helps

Jd

19-Oct-18
Tree stalk please put it in a tree and take a few shots. Different angles diff zooms etc...

19-Oct-18
Will do I’ll set it up tomorrow and get some better photos of it for ya

23-Oct-18

23-Oct-18

23-Oct-18

23-Oct-18
Looks good

23-Oct-18
Sorry it took so long I needed WiFi to upload

23-Oct-18
Ts do you sit awhile then stand up to shoot? My seat is more comfortable with the strap attached forward but the seat flips up better to stand when it’s attached as shown. I see yours is connected in front a little- does it get in the way?

23-Oct-18
I have no issues standing up I probably shoot both ways equally as much no real problems either way the platform with these is huge

23-Oct-18
arrow I’m not sure what part of the state it in but if your close you can come grab my stand and test drive it if you want to try it

23-Oct-18
Thanks. I’m in z10 maybe off season I’ll look?

23-Oct-18
Anytime

• Sitka Gear