Dthfrmabove 21-Oct-18
bigsevig 21-Oct-18
TT-Pi 21-Oct-18
Dthfrmabove 21-Oct-18
bigsevig 21-Oct-18
TT-Pi 21-Oct-18
Qdiver911 22-Oct-18
21-Oct-18
any mid-upper cape guys seeing any daytime bucks? i cant even find prints on lines,which seems odd. maybe the huge acorn/apple crop is holding them feeding in residential spots still.

21-Oct-18
Just off cape not seeing much daytime or scrapes. I pulled a camera last night from one of my stand locations and there has been a steady stream of activity but all at dusk or overnight. I got one two weeks ago at dusk. But still mostly nighttime movement and no rubbing or scrapes anywhere.

21-Oct-18
Just off cape too. Had two nice bucks dogging a doe with a yearling on Friday. One was 3 1/2. The other was the one I have been after for 3 years. Estimated age of at least 7. Also called in a buck and took some video of him on Thursday. This was during the cold days though. Have only seen little ones when it’s warmer.

21-Oct-18
I'm Just down the road. In the armpit.

Youngsters hanging with their local group for the first few weeks then they split off. I saw some immature hassling by young bucks of other young deer "doelings." But other than Dfa's encounter ( which I presume to be of the small percent of "early girls") They are feeding and don't need to travel with all this mast crop on the ground. Don't worry about it, last few days this month and the first few of Nov. we should see some travel. Then a week of more dead-time before the boom.

21-Oct-18
Just went into one of my areas today to do some scouting and I found 3 fresh scrapes and a couple rubs that were not there Saturday. How do I know this ?? They were right next to my stand. Lol

21-Oct-18
good news. going to reset cam after game,sure lots of wind shots!

21-Oct-18
Good stuff D. Live up to your handle! ... Let it come down from above.

21-Oct-18

Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Weather and barometric pressure look great tomorrow down here in the morning !!! What did I do but went and stunk up my rut stand today but I did find out that they haven’t felt the pressure from me yet. This set of tracks was on my path into my stand. They know when it’s sunday

21-Oct-18
checked another spot 1 mile away,droppings everywhwere....set a cam. still think first will produce when it hits? interesting to see if im right.

21-Oct-18
I moved a climber to a different woods and on the way out I saw some big prints ...They were heading in... Now, what to do? It's like you have to do the opposite and forget your intentions in order to have a secret plan that works out just right. I'm trying to keep secrets from myself...

After all the processing, carefully laid out plans and smart intentions ... something just happens " in the moment".

22-Oct-18
One new tree rub found so far. Small sapling. Going to check the annual Big Buck tree and see if it's been touched yet!! Covered a good chunk of woods this AM. Hope to see more than hawks, jays & squirrels today.

• Sitka Gear