Dthfrmabove 21-Oct-18
spike78 21-Oct-18
hickstick 21-Oct-18
Will 21-Oct-18
TT-Pi 21-Oct-18
huntskifishcook 21-Oct-18
bowandspear 22-Oct-18
21-Oct-18
Lol...nothing on the meatpole yet, but saw 4 does. Wind was a bit swirly but mostly from the west most of the afternoon so I stay a bit off the field to the south. About 5pm 3 does step out into the field from the old cart road to the north. Over 80 yards. So I just sat n watched for a 15. Then the landowner makes some noise working on his bucket loader, all three heads whip around and off they went the way they came.

About an hour later it was already getting dark so I started packing up and got bagged by another doe in the field that I hadn't seen. Not enough that she blew, but went east quick. I'd still call that a success

21-Oct-18
Always nice to be able to see deer when you go out. Sounds like a fun sit

21-Oct-18
Sounds like a great day hopefully tomorrow will be at least half as good for me.

21-Oct-18
Good luck Spike. It's funny, I ended my 2017 season sitting to the north of that same field watching 4 does...now open 2018 to the south watching 4 does. Maybe something is telling me to get in the middle.

21-Oct-18
Sounds like a fun hunt Hick!

21-Oct-18
Go get them Hickster. Trust your instinct and get after them.

21-Oct-18
Sounds like a good one!

22-Oct-18
Cool stuff Hickstick, be nice to know where 4 does are in a couple of weeks :P Good luck

• Sitka Gear