cnelk 25-Oct-18
Dirk Diggler 25-Oct-18
Mathewshootrphone 26-Oct-18
Rock 22-Nov-18
Glunt@work 22-Nov-18
Rock 22-Nov-18
Rock 25-Nov-18
23-Oct-18
If you are in the Denver Metro area, don't forget the Season Structure member input meeting being held on Wednesday 6:30pm 10/24/18 at CPW HQ, Hunter Ed Building, 6060 Broadway Denver. Come out, get an update on the "in scope" proposals, and give the board your input as to what you would like to see for the next 5 years of bow seasons.

The governor just appointed 4 new commissioners to the Parks and Wildlife Commission so that will be a new twist.

24-Oct-18
So I guess nobody cares about the next 5 years season structure .only 3 people showed up tonight

25-Oct-18
I live 3 hours away from Denver, doubt I'll make it to a meeting. That is a sad turnout, there has to more than 3 people in the Denver area that could have made it to the meeting.

25-Oct-18
I had already sent my suggestions to Steve, but was planning to attend until work got in the way.

25-Oct-18
That is disheartening. A bit of a haul for me, and had also sent some recommendations in.

Hard to make any meetings recently myself (or even get any time to hunt!).

Will there be any meetings in any other parts of the state or was this it?

25-Oct-18
We had a mtg in FoCo last week - 6 attended

25-Oct-18
Anybody got a link to the minutes of the meeting?

26-Oct-18
It's all input right now just Gathering data the big meetings in January with the commission

22-Nov-18
Here is another idea that just came up in a conversation with several others who do the same thing I do.

Many of us apply for and draw Rifle Deer tags west of I-25 (mountains & foothills units) for November so we can hunt them when they are rutting. How about asking for an Archery Deer tag west of I-25 that opens around November 1st and runs thru the entire month of November. Preferably open statewide but we could start with PLO tags if that helps. We could wear orange during any open rifle season that overlaps. Bowhunters could chose to hunt this season rather than the Sept season thus reducing crowding some and giving them more time to concentrate on one species at a time. If they can do this with rifle hunters during the Archery season I see no reason not to do it for Bowhunters during rifle seasons.

22-Nov-18
It's been tossed around before (not sure if in front of the Commission). I like it but would rather it run longer. First part of December can be great and not stepping on anyone's toes. Archery hunting (primarily elk) has exploded. Spreading some early season pressure out to other times makes sense to me.

The late Wasatch hunt in Utah is popular.

22-Nov-18
Maybe we should propose running it until the end of the year then.

25-Nov-18
TTT

• Sitka Gear