hoppies56 02-Nov-18
Limbhanger 02-Nov-18
Babysaph 02-Nov-18
woodstick 02-Nov-18
hookman 06-Nov-18
JayD 07-Nov-18
Babysaph 07-Nov-18
27-Oct-18
Anyone seeing bucks seeking or chasing yet, noticed a lot new rubs and scrapes last week just little to wet for this old man so havent be out last couple days ,

27-Oct-18
I agree hoppies - gone are the days I will hunt in this wet stuff! I am still seeing bucks running together right now and still on feeding patterns.... hopefully soon - I am getting quite a few pictures in my food plots of sparring going on!

27-Oct-18
I'm starting to see the bucks split up. Was scouting a little Thursday and saw several fresh rubs. Haven't seen any scrapes yet. I'm not seeing enough action yet to make me sit out in the cold rain either. If we don't get a break soon, I might sit in a groundblind.

27-Oct-18
bucks starting to show up on the cameras during the mornings and evenings here in Fayette County.

28-Oct-18
Not seeing any chasing. Been watching a doe for the last half hour or so. Started getting a few pics of different bucks at night. You can tell their mood is starting to change. Trying a little rattling. Never had much luck but you never know.

28-Oct-18
I was trail running in twin falls today. I saw several fresh scrapes and one buck checking out some does.

28-Oct-18
I saw some scrapes this weekend.

29-Oct-18
I saw quite a few deer on way to Morgantown and coming back home. All were feeding and I saw no roadkills - doesn’t look to me like they are chasing just quite yet.

29-Oct-18
My friend counted eight dead dear on Friday along route 460. It’s starting to heat up.

29-Oct-18
I saw 4 coming back from my cabin on the road. Which btw is more than the does hunters killed this weekend around me. I heard 3 shots while hunting in 2 counties.

29-Oct-18
Hunted in Jackson county all last week. Didn’t see any chasing and only half dozen scrapes.

29-Oct-18
I am getting pics of bucks still together, some sparring , all nite pics nothing daytime .

29-Oct-18
I hunted last Friday evening and Saturday morning 10/19-20th. And this part Friday evening and Saturday morning and Saturday evening over a feeder. Only deer I saw was a small 6pt. Chasing a doe on neighbors property.

29-Oct-18
Got a 2 year old 8 pt. tending a doe behind the house right now.

30-Oct-18
In southern Kanawha County yesterday there was a decent buck with a doe right beside the road. He was grunting like crazy. I got the impression that it was his doe. His neck was huge. A guy I was with took a picture of the buck and then I took a picture of the screen of his phone. I will try to post the pic of the buck.

30-Oct-18

Pawpaw2's embedded Photo
Pawpaw2's embedded Photo

02-Nov-18
I’m not even seeing deer , I’ve been out every morning this week and have saw a total of 2 deer. Have 3 cameras set with no deer on them. Have a backyard feeder ( off limits for hunting) and a doe/ fawn team comes every other day. 2 weeks ago there were 11 deer coming to feeder and cameras were picking up 8 different bucks . Toughest season I ever had.

02-Nov-18
i have gone hunting 3 times this week , total about 15 hours stand time 3 doe 0 bucks not good .hopefully it will get better soon .

02-Nov-18
The last 2 weeks wow! Big ones going down all over the country!

02-Nov-18
I'm not seeing many either. I had a season like this 3 years ago.

02-Nov-18
I walked 8.5 miles scouting a wma today and saw 4 deer. I saw a decent buck from the road that was trailing.

06-Nov-18
I saw 3 bucks this morning, 1 chasing and 2 traveling together.

07-Nov-18
Still seeing deer pretty much on their feeding pattern. Still seeing bucks in groups - little bit of sparring going on. Have not been seeing hardly any deer hit on the roads around here either - I think Berkeley county is running a tad behind.

07-Nov-18
saw a nice buck in Jefferson county yesterday. Not much in the mtn. Heading there tomorrow to get after them.

• Sitka Gear