BOWUNTR 01-Nov-18
StickFlicker 01-Nov-18
notags 01-Nov-18
larv 02-Nov-18
fred 04-Nov-18
dirtclod Az. 04-Nov-18
notags 05-Nov-18
27-Oct-18
Anyone else see some activity yesterday on their credit cards? Finally got to be one of the ones with a spring turkey tag again, after a 4 or 5 year drought. When did it become so dang hard to pull a spring tag? Get to go bowling for pigs with the HAM tag too. 50 cal. on pigs is fun, just saying

It appears my daughter has a House Rock bison tag next June as well as her archery pig tag. Spirits were high last night when we broke the news to her.

27-Oct-18
Dave, congratulations to your daughter! I also drew the House Rock bison tag, along with javelina and one of the four Rio Grande turkey tags issued in AZ each year! I haven't even applied for deer, antelope, elk and sheep yet, but along with a planned trip to Africa it's already going to be a very busy hunting year!

28-Oct-18
Are the results posted yet on the website? If so, where? Larv

28-Oct-18
Azgfd says draw 100 percent done... No credit card hit for me.. Even though it still says pending.. We shall see

28-Oct-18
larv, probably another week or so before results are posted.

28-Oct-18
Lucky Bison Hunters!!

28-Oct-18
Lucky Bison Hunters!!

29-Oct-18
Stickflicker, thx! Larv

29-Oct-18
Marvin, the Rios are up in 13B? Did you see any on your deer hunt up there?

Congratulations on your Bison tag! Good comes come to those who wait! And wait! And wait some more , in your case......which hunt(s) did you apply for?

30-Oct-18
Some great draws boys! I struck out on turkey, bought a bonus point for buff, and drew an archery javelina tag. Dave, way awesome that your daughter drew!

30-Oct-18
I didn't hunt (or even scout) that part of 13B that has the Rios. I applied for the first hunt on bison (30 bonus points...).

01-Nov-18
Congrats Marvin... What a roll you're on. Ed F

01-Nov-18
Ed, It's just because I finally hit max points on every species, not because I have any luck whatsoever drawing tags! Ha

01-Nov-18
It's like the Lottery...... You cant win if you dont play!!

02-Nov-18
I drew Lake Pleasant for archery javys. Larv

04-Nov-18
I had the rio hunt a few years ago. Pretty easy to get on birds, if the wind isnt taking farm houses from Kansas. No turkey for me, but I did manage the first Bison hunt.

04-Nov-18
larv.Tough hunt.Last time I was on the west side and the wild burros had all the brush chewed down to the ground.East side no pigs, one doe and plenty of Gambels Quail,take your shotgun.You might try north of Castle Creek area away from crowds.What area did you draw?

05-Nov-18
There's tons of pigs behind Pleasant, you just have to get away from the race track roads. And yes, there is a huntable population of those damn burros.... too bad they arent treated the same as other feral animals like hogs. AZGF better do something or there wont be any desert left back there. I hate those stinky noisy things!

• Sitka Gear