Live2hunt 08-Nov-18
Crusader dad 08-Nov-18
Oforalot 08-Nov-18
70fosric 09-Nov-18
BW 09-Nov-18
Drop Tine 09-Nov-18
NWtoMWhuntnfish 09-Nov-18
06-Nov-18
Wow, I thought we knew it all. Hunt the fringes, don’t go stomping all over the woods, stay away from the beds, DONT ever walk through or bust them out of bedding, go deeper than everyone else, etc etc.

These guys take a super aggressive approach based mostly around buck bedding. They are killing some old monarchs and getting it done quickly on heavily hunted public land.

If you haven’t heard of these guys, google them and check it out. There is no way you won’t be able to learn something new even if you think you already know it all.

I will take my own experience and couple it with their advice this weekend when I head back up to Jackson co public. What I’ve learned has helped me narrow down where I need to put my son and where I need to be myself in order to give ourselves the best chance to get it done in the day and half we have up there.

06-Nov-18
Go to The Hunting Beast forum for tips on their kind of hunting. Aggressive public land hunting is fun but a ton of work. Any of my buddies that start it with me usually burn out just from the scouting.

06-Nov-18
Yeah, these guys did a few interviews with the hunting beast folks. The tactics they use are very interesting. I don’t have enough free time or hunting time to commit myself like they do but I can still take away some of that info and use it to suit my situation.

06-Nov-18
Great show, talked with them in person, and they are incredibly nice and helpful. My favorite show on youtube, and they are great examples of the hunting community!

06-Nov-18
I think I binge watched just about every episode in the last two days! Seem like cool guys, and I learned a lot.

06-Nov-18
The new video is up!!!

06-Nov-18
That Hunting Beast has a lot of good info. Been watching him and the hunting public.

07-Nov-18
Dan's (aka Hunting Beast) vids are too long for my liking. He's a bit winded for me. Full of useful info though!

Hunting public just posted a vid on a lost buck that was a hit very similar to mine last week. Hunt/tracking job and lost deer - found it very coincidental and very informative!

07-Nov-18
What do all these guys do for a living being able to spend so much time hunting?

07-Nov-18
Retro my guess is save any and all vacation time for hunting. Anybody who has been at a job for some time probably has 3 plus weeks of vacation.

07-Nov-18
"What do all these guys do for a living being able to spend so much time hunting?"

Choices. For most of the real serious hunters I know, hunting is what they do. No golf or softball, no sitting in the bar etc. Scout, scout, scout, hunt. It's life other than family and work for some.

08-Nov-18
They do tons of things. Consult on properties, they own the media company, and they do lots of odds and ends

08-Nov-18
Rut, Not talking about the desire or drive to hunt. Talking about the financial obstacles to being able to do it at such a young age. I guess times have changed. Lots of money in the world.....

08-Nov-18
I have to say also, from what I've seen they do not have the greatest vehicles to drive. So, I assume they use the money they get only to survive for hunting. I give them credit, I think they can start making good coin from there you-tube videos the more likes they get.

08-Nov-18
They actually talked about this. They’re pretty broke right now but working their way into the industry. Shitty cars, camping in tents, lots of peanut butter and jelly. They use the little bit of sponsorship and advertising money they get to fund their hunts. Just a bunch of young guys doing what they love

08-Nov-18
Love these guys. Completely changed how I hunt public land after learning from their tactics the last 2 years. Seeing a lot more deer as a result. If you like their stuff, support them by buying one of their shirts over at legendary white tails.

09-Nov-18
Wow, I just got through Ted's Kentucky buck, can't wait to watch the Nebraska hunt! These guys are awesome!

09-Nov-18
Yes they are!!

09-Nov-18
I download their podcast and listen when I’m on the road or flying. As Tony the Tiger says “they’re great”

09-Nov-18
Yeah I love the channel.and have learned a ton, bit if you're asking them for tips or a little help with some topo maps the exact response you will get is yeah but there is a fee, then they say shoot us an email so I do so and ask what the fee is and never get a reply... But I have learned a ton from them

• Sitka Gear