Steveeg 09-Nov-18
Steveeg 09-Nov-18
Steveeg 09-Nov-18
09-Nov-18

xi's embedded Photo
18 yds from my stand !
xi's embedded Photo
18 yds from my stand !
1st- thanks and congratulations to everyone who had success, I'm living the season through you. Now, Mother Nature, if I somehow pissed you off, I'm sorry. I have a pretty flexible schedule with swaps and vacation days but I have not been able to put it together to get out except for 2 hrs in Mass due to the weather. Well obviously she's pissed because I was originally gonna go out this morning but didn't because we had teacher conferences this afternoon and thought it was going to rain earlier than it started. So I didn't want to burn a day. Well here it is guys shoulda, coulda, woulda. Mother Nature, could you please forgive us all, and give us a break on the wet weather ! Same stand as Wednesday afternoon.

09-Nov-18
The rain started started day one of the season in z5. I took opening wk. vaca this year I was able to sit half days around the rain. Though I planned a week of warm all day sits. There hasn’t been a good full day Saturday This season here.From crazy winds to heavy rains it has not been bow friendly. And with Acorns not at the random I think this seasons bow harvest will be lower than avg. around here. I’m concerned about a tough winter, there will be no nuts for them to dig for. That’s all the negatives every thing else. The positives! I always try to focus there... This is the best time to be out rain wind or shine.

09-Nov-18
The rain started started day one of the season in z5. I took opening wk. vaca this year I was able to sit half days around the rain. Though I planned a week of warm all day sits. There hasn’t been a good full day Saturday This season here.From crazy winds to heavy rains it has not been bow friendly. And with Acorns not at the random I think this seasons bow harvest will be lower than avg. around here. I’m concerned about a tough winter, there will be no nuts for them to dig for. That’s all the negatives every thing else. The positives! I always try to focus there... This is the best time to be out rain wind or shine.

09-Nov-18

• Sitka Gear