rallison 11-Nov-18
Chief2 11-Nov-18
RUGER1022 11-Nov-18
Oforalot 11-Nov-18
Monster 11-Nov-18
Drop Tine 11-Nov-18
Grunter 12-Nov-18
11-Nov-18
Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow Vets and families of Vets, April marks my 2nd year after retiring from the Army, very proud of all of those that came before me and all of those that came after. Thank you for your sacrifice and service!

11-Nov-18

rallison's embedded Photo
I played the "Battles Over" world wide tribute this morning at 06:00. In commemoration of the centenary anniversary of the cease fire of 11/11/1918, and Veterans Day.

22º...warmed up the pipes inside for a little while before playing in the cold.

It was my privilege and honor.

11-Nov-18

I played the "Battles Over" world wide tribute this morning at 06:00. In commemoration of the centenary anniversary of the cease fire of 11/11/1918, and Veterans Day.

22º...warmed up the pipes inside for a little while before playing in the cold.

It was my privilege and honor.

11-Nov-18
Thanks brother! Your a True patriot!

11-Nov-18
Last year my grandson told me that the last day of hi school was spent with his friends talking about whats next in their lifes . Colleges , Factories , Family business . " grampa what did your group talk about ? "

I remember some comments . "Join the Marines & kill some Cong . Be a gunner on a chopper . A submarener . Tour the world on an aircraft Carrier " . Every male had a 2 year obligation to the Miltary .

You were taught respect for your country& family . Taught how the handle weapons & conduct yourself in a professional manner .

Would there be less issues & mass killings today if the draft was reinstated ?

11-Nov-18
Happy Veterans Day to all who served and thank you for your service. I had the pleasure of spending the day tracking with a great friend who served and his young son. Even though we didn’t find my trophy, I am greatful to have had their help and even more greatful to know these fine individuals.

11-Nov-18
Thank all of our veterans please. Its humbeling for all of us what sacrafices were made past present and future!

11-Nov-18
Thank you to those that served and are serving.

12-Nov-18
Thank you to all our great veterans! I appreciate all you do for us

• Sitka Gear