Bowhunt3138 13-Nov-18
Tazman 13-Nov-18
Will 13-Nov-18
Buckshot89 14-Nov-18
UrbanHunter 14-Nov-18
Jimbo 14-Nov-18
13-Nov-18

Public land hunter's Link
I remember my first buck, and first trophy buck, but I don't remember being this emotional....

13-Nov-18
Yeah I’m sorry but that’s pathetic .

13-Nov-18
Now that’s some funny shit ....

13-Nov-18
Eh,.. ya can look at it either way,..

You can shit on him and say what a fucking wuss,.. or you can smile and chuckle at the mans joy.

Like each day,.. it is,.. what we each decide to make of it,..

13-Nov-18
Wuss was not intended. Over the top for most, yes, and humorous. Just some fun. The man still got a deer of a lifetime, better than mine. His reaction was just less reserved.

13-Nov-18
I’m happy for him I just think it’s funny. I got a big Axis deer last year. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning jumping all around “Look what I got LookLook” but not sure I was like this and I just found it funny. If I met him I would say it to him.

13-Nov-18
I've been chasing a big boy for several years in z10 . If I'm ever fortunate enough to wrap my hands around him I'll be pretty emotional .

13-Nov-18
That is Todd from Whitetails Inc. the guy is hardcore but doesnt shoot a lot of bucks cause hes usually hunting one or two specific deer. They created the Wicked Tree saw. Their group has some awesome videos.

13-Nov-18
I'd be happy too... Enjoy fella - you're clearly stoked!

14-Nov-18
That dude is just overcome with emotion. Some people get like that, just like some people have buck fever when a skipper runs by there stand and some guys don't. Nothing wrong with it at all. If your sitting there laughing at him calling him a wuss well guess what he's tagging a giant and your not. He probably worked super hard for that deer and its been a multi year chase. I'd be over the top as well.

14-Nov-18
I wish him well... I just hope he cried that much on his wedding day and/or when his kids were born... otherwise someone might feel slighted ;)

14-Nov-18
Hey... that was my reaction when I heard they were gonna start making Necco Wafers again.

;o)

Seriously... that's one heck of a buck! Hard to focus on the hunter when looking at antlers like that!

• Sitka Gear