Buckshot89 14-Nov-18
bjstcrusn 14-Nov-18
VtTransplant 14-Nov-18
OnaMission 14-Nov-18
OnaMission 14-Nov-18
Buckshot89 15-Nov-18
YoungBuck 15-Nov-18
13-Nov-18
hi guys looking for some hunters who hunt the town where its legal to hunt.

14-Nov-18
North reading is tough. There's not much public land but whatever public land exists that is town owned land is usually packed with guys. Harold Parker is good public land to hunt during bow season but its mostly in Andover and some of it dips down into North Reading. The only good thing is North Reading is a no discharge town, so in gun season it becomes a ghost town and there's usually deer running around everywhere ducking at the slightest little noises haha. I hunt private land in North Reading so I stay away from all the public BS.

14-Nov-18
I don't hunt it personally, but I've heard similar things to what buckshot mentioned. Cedar Swamp is town owned land that is legal to hunt, but gets pounded. I bet if you can find some areas where you have to go through knee deepish water you'll get on some deer, despite the heavy water.

14-Nov-18
I hunt it occasionally my backyard abuts Harold Parker it's convenient but there are quite a bit of hunters people jogging mountain biking and the occasional horse rider. My advice to you is that it's Big Woods go in off the beaten path to stay away from the hikers and joggers. There are alot of deer in there

14-Nov-18
Heavy pressure* is what I meant to say.

14-Nov-18
FYI don't leave equipment in cedar swamp. It will be gone before you hit it next. There's a lot of theft in North Reading and Andover. I bring my hang on in and out with me on every hunt even on private land. I've seen hunters with shotguns an ML's with no orange on in the private land I hunt. Only to have them claim to be lost when confronted. You know they are looking for cameras and stands.

14-Nov-18
People suck. I had a camera stolen in Harold Parker

14-Nov-18
I guess I’m one of the lucky ones. I’ve hunted HP for 3 seasons now and haven’t had a issue with my gear getting screwed with and I have taken deer there. For the record I don’t use cameras and always lock my stand up. Be willing to walk further than anyone else and sit as long as possible and you will find deer.

14-Nov-18
I hunt Norh Cedar Swamp on occasions and only seen the landowner of the property I cross to get to swamp as he does his rounds around his property. Only seen another hunter there once and that was 2 seasons ago. Go deep into the swamp and you'll be rewarded. This season the swamp has been difficult to penetrate though.

14-Nov-18
I hunt Norh Cedar Swamp on occasions and only seen the landowner of the property I cross to get to swamp as he does his rounds around his property. Only seen another hunter there once and that was 2 seasons ago. Go deep into the swamp and you'll be rewarded. This season the swamp has been difficult to penetrate though.

15-Nov-18
Sooooooo much water!

15-Nov-18
Thank you for the responses guys

• Sitka Gear