SC country boy 17-Nov-18
Dully1 18-Nov-18
Kansan 18-Nov-18
sitO 18-Nov-18
Matte 18-Nov-18
SC country boy 18-Nov-18
Matte 18-Nov-18
17-Nov-18
Went out for 2 weeks started hunting on October 30th. Whiffed on a really good mature buck my 2 friends killed 2 really old mature bucks one was a main frame 8 with 4 kickers scored 163 6/8 my other buddy got a heavy palmated racked 8 point but haven’t scored him yet guessing in the high 140’s Now I’m headed back out and will be there the Saturday before gun season hunt out in the CW part of KS just kinda wanting too know what’s going on out that way as far as rutting activity/deer movement.

18-Nov-18
I’m interested in the responses to this as well.

18-Nov-18
Not sure what you mean by CW? Central/western, Coldwater? I’m in southeast Kansas, and they’re really rutting hard right now, lots of chasing, lots of deer movement, several mature bucks spotted. I’m sure they’re doing their thing out in western Kansas too. It’s mid November, get in a tree and hunt!

18-Nov-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

18-Nov-18
Here is what is going on. Alot of the bucks from 2.5 to the Monster I have been watching for three years have all but vanished. I'm afraid some have been poached as I have heard a couple rifle shots right at last light and those were also the days they last show up on camera. I'm happy to say a few have been shot by archery hunters and friends. I have my fingers crossed that I get one I Like before rifle season but man have I had alot of fun this year. Yesterday morning I was able to see two young racoons play, a really blonde coyote, two bucks and three does. Last evening I was able to watch the fawns play a forky run at some does and roosters run intos and out of the beans.

18-Nov-18

SC country boy's embedded Photo
There’s the main frame 8
SC country boy's embedded Photo
There’s the main frame 8
Yep central western is where I’m at. Got to get there before I can hunt Kansan family and work come first but thanks for the info. sitO that’s kinda was what I was wanting to know if they have lockdown or not thanks for that. Matte thank you for your info as well As far as the gun shots and poachers my opinion on that is just a bunch of punks young and old that will eventually get what’s coming to them

18-Nov-18
Could be the ruts out into the Wheat Field definitely make them punks.

• Sitka Gear