Bowharvest2018 29-Nov-18
Iceberg7d 29-Nov-18
writer 29-Nov-18
Iceberg7d 29-Nov-18
standswittaknife 30-Nov-18
Iceberg7d 12-Dec-18
Iceberg7d 27-Dec-18
20-Nov-18
Looks like I should have been out sitting already. Seen a big one by my stand this morning. There coming in everyday and night. Been waiting til my son could go with me. Going tomorrow morning. I have 4 shooters in there.

20-Nov-18
Stick ya one

20-Nov-18
Gna try. South wind will be perfect

20-Nov-18
The boy has been txtn me all day after I sent him a pic of the big one this morning. Hes saying get me out of school so we can go. His mom said no lol. Cant go this evening . The wive made plans for after she gets off.

20-Nov-18
"There coming in everyday and night"...in to what?

20-Nov-18
There walking by the camera. We put a stand in on sunday afternoon. It's a spot we got friday. Set up on a pinch point. Paths, tracks, runs and scrapes all around

20-Nov-18
Right on, good luck with the boy

20-Nov-18
Thanks sito. He will only shoot a doe if I get a buck. Hes been done since the 2nd week in October. Hes gna video it

21-Nov-18
Heck of a morning. Got to the stand at 5:45. At 6:45 the kid whispers buck to our right. He got hung up where we walked in at. Then had 4 more show up. The boy was whispering dad we have bucks all around us. Then he whispers dad it’s the big 7. He was 16 yards from us. He got hung up where we crossed. I couldn’t turn and get him without him seeing me. He walked back north. Then the boy says dad buck . He came from the south. 20 yards away and I don’t shoot. He was a little basket racked 8 pt . Then 10 minutes later the boy says buck coming from the north. So I get positioned . I can see him but he’s not close enough for a shot . Car comes down the road and the deer trots off . It was my number 1 hit list buck.

22-Nov-18
Last night saw a nice buck. He was 92 yards . He wouldn’t come in. There was a doe in the field that he was chasing. Nothing this morning

22-Nov-18
Think there seeing me in the stand .thinking about putting burlap up on the side and in front. Any input would be great

22-Nov-18

Iceberg7d's embedded Photo
Iceberg7d's embedded Photo
Me and the boy

22-Nov-18
See if there's a spot a couple trees back just make sure you cut your shooting lanes. Sometimes sitting right on the trail works sometimes you gotta get tucked in a little deeper. Good luck!

22-Nov-18
Thanks. There isn’t another tree . That’s y we put it where it is. Probably should have turned it . O well lol

29-Nov-18
Welp my season has ended. I broke my foot in June and re broke it 3 weeks ago. Looks like a waisted tag. Could I let my son fill it for me

29-Nov-18
Burlap would help they also sell a similar product at academy that has a leafy texture cut into it that would work well too. If you just put the stand up AND it's the only decent tree around itll be easy for then to pick off whether you are in it or not. Might just take time for then to adjust.

29-Nov-18
Yep. Can’t go now

29-Nov-18
Sorry about that, but you can’t let your boy fill the permit for you. Hope you heal well.

29-Nov-18
Yeah

30-Nov-18
Bad deal.. looks like a great time out with your son tho

12-Dec-18
Yes standswittaknife. Had a good time with him. Wish the foot was better. The boy shot another doe last night. He’s up 4 to my 0.

27-Dec-18
Seen a nice buck the other day while we were out checking cams. Glad to see he made it out of the orange army season Might have to hobble to the blind this weekend

• Sitka Gear