dirtclod Az. 19-Dec-18
notags 21-Dec-18
ELKMAN 02-Jan-19
StickFlicker 02-Jan-19
notags 02-Jan-19
ELKMAN 04-Jan-19
ELKMAN 13-Jan-19
20-Nov-18
I drew archery javelina tag for 20b. Any clues or hints where to hunt them?

Larv

21-Nov-18
Look up the unit on G&F website. It will give you info.

19-Dec-18
From your other post, looks like you are camping on the west side of the lake. I had a honey hole in that area a few years back, but haven't seen anything since.

FYI, there are TONS of ATVs and everything else riding around that area. It is busy, noisy and dusty as hell. I got tired of it and moved on. To where? Not sure yet. I'm probably going to hit somewhere more west and away from the lake.

19-Dec-18
Too many ATVs etc.

21-Dec-18
Theres tons of pig. We've even found them near the atv campground, they're used to the noise. Herds have their home range, and its about a mile square. Find sign, and glass the area till they appear. The growth is thick due to the moisture, but its so green you should have no trouble finding the little stinkers cause they'll stand out way better than they normally do. Check washes and saddles for sign. If its fresh since the last rain, they won't be far. Good luck.

02-Jan-19
Is all of the desert green? Or just around the lake?

02-Jan-19
The area around the lake is not really any different than the rest of the unit. We've had well above average rains for the last few months.

02-Jan-19
It was probably white yesterday.

04-Jan-19
Crazy how much moisture you guys been getting. Been dry up here.

13-Jan-19
How goes it down there guys???

• Sitka Gear