onX Maps
NE Kansas
Kansas
Contributors to this thread:
BGreene7 21-Nov-18
Dmac 21-Nov-18
Orlando 21-Nov-18
21-Nov-18
I'm new to this website but stumbled upon it looking for rut reports. Does anyone here hunt NE Kansas? I took vacation time later than I would have liked this year and curious what activity folks are seeing. I hunt some ground Southeast of Topeka and another property just West, near Dover. Plenty of trail cam pics. A lot of doe groups and bucks still appear to be nocturnal.

21-Nov-18
Glad to have you aboard , seems like the season has more folks in the woods and tight lipped . They ranted and raved and talked sh:t all season. Very interesting forum . Got a lot of experts , so called experts and some in between . Regardless we all here to achieve that main goal . As far as report goes . I would always put The best dates are Nov.8-16 th . It doesn’t matter what State, weather , moon etc you are in . There are so many variables that’s why they call it hunting . I’m new myself to the site, new to Kansas but far from NEW to killing Big bucks . Good luck and great hunting

21-Nov-18
BGreen7 I'm in NC Kansas, got a nice buck last Saturday 9:00 AM and saw another shooter Sunday on the move about 3:30 PM. For what it's worth, I have killed three bucks over the years on Thanksgiving morning. I think you are in good shape. May be a full moon, but from what I can tell, the bucks are still chasing hard. Good Luck!

• Sitka Gear