Bowharvest2018 29-Nov-18
AaronShort 29-Nov-18
HoytZinger 29-Nov-18
Habitat 30-Nov-18
AaronShort 30-Nov-18
28-Nov-18
Who is the cheapest option around the Wichita area? TIA

28-Nov-18
I'm going to leave this thread just in case anyone else is interested, but I believe I found a place in Augusta called White Bone Taxidermy I'm going to try out. The fella does them for $80 which is the cheapest I've seen around. If anyone has any other suggestions throw them out for others!

28-Nov-18
Krehbiel Taxidermy

28-Nov-18
Stroots in Mulvane, 50 bucks.

29-Nov-18
I wouldn't let streets in mulvaney's touch much stuff ever again. Used then twice last year and was not at all impressed.

29-Nov-18
Be careful...you get what you pay for. If you are just hanging the euro in a garage its ok to go cheap or with someone new to doing euro's. You cant just boil and paint them if you are putting them in a house with shoulder mounts. THEY WILL ATTRACT BUGS AND GET INTO ALL OF YOUR MOUNTS. I'm in NE Kansas and have done 1000's over the years. Feel free to PM me for shipping and cost information.

29-Nov-18
I’ve had several done there and all were good, obviously beetles are a better choice but I put a little volume 40 paste on them to bleach them out and hang them up, they look great.

30-Nov-18
Stroots did a very good job on cleaning my skulls,They don't whiten but thats the easy part

30-Nov-18
I will refund your money if you have to do anything other than hang it on your wall.

• Sitka Gear