Mnhunter1980 09-Mar-19
katelynreid 04-Dec-19
katelynreid 04-Dec-19
Docbob 28-Feb-20
Billbe 14-Mar-20
ericlewis64 02-Jul-21
Maddogg 24-Mar-23
29-Nov-18
I have just moved to Houston, Texas (well at least near it) from Colorado. I looking for help on areas to hunt, Yotes, Deer, and Hogs. I have hunted Colorado for the last 20 years and I'm willing to trade info. Now I'm no expert, but I can put you in some decent elk areas, all OTC. I may not have gotten one every year but I did get into them every year. Sometimes you just have to work harder. I know it is nothing like Colorado here as far as public land unfortunately. Just want cheap or free land to hunt with the kids. Might not be this year, but definitely every year after this. Any help is much appreciated.

02-Jan-19

Makemyessay's Link
I'm going to go with my bow and my relative will go with his gun, and we wanna understand where to go but we only want to take a day hunt, that's fairly cheap. I need a hog that I could mount with big tusks so hook us up

16-Jan-19

16-Jan-19

Maddogg's embedded Photo
Maddogg's embedded Photo
Hog Hunts $500 - 2 - day hunt includes 2 feral hogs of any size. On your Hog hunt at the 2,500-acer ranch, all meals, lodging, and transportation to and from stands are provided. Hogs, hogs, hogs we have hogs. Any time of the year is great for hog hunting; however, we provide an exciting hunt during the off season. We hunt the hogs over spin feeders, water holes and areas they are known to frequent from box blinds night or day. 281-210-7939 Marty Burnet, Texas

18-Feb-19

ro's Link
Getmyleeather is one of the famous leather jackets at a store in FL, Which allow you to find a perfect leather jacket now you find your favorite leather jacket.

09-Mar-19
Wtf is this crap?! Leather jackets? Essays? What does that have to do with taking your kids hunting in the Houston area:)

04-Dec-19

katelynreid's embedded Photo
best hybrid bicycles under 1000

katelynreid's Link
If you want a multi-purpose bike which isn’t just built for everyday commuting but also adventurous riding and fitness training, you are actually asking for a hybrid bike. Hybrid bikes are a popular bike variety today owing to the versatility they offer over other varieties.

04-Dec-19

katelynreid's Link
If you want a multi-purpose bike which isn’t just built for everyday commuting but also adventurous riding and fitness training, you are actually asking for a hybrid bike. Hybrid bikes are a popular bike variety today owing to the versatility they offer over other varieties.

28-Feb-20

Docbob's Link
Elkchaser On behalf of most Texans, I apologize for the ridiculous responses. I love Colorado and a pack in elk hunt is on my bucket list! Unfortunately, most hunting land in Texas is private and hard to get for free. I do however, have a suggestion. There are many drawn hunts on public land. I have been on several and had a blast. For your kids, there are multiple youth hunts and most youth hunters get drawn. Youth hunts are usually free. Adult hunts are cheap ($3 for the draw and often $75 for the hunt). There all kinds of categories, hunt methods, and areas. It will take you a while to study and learn the ins and outs, but the drawn hunt system in Texas is really great! Check out this link https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt/public/public_hunt_drawing/ Good luck and welcome to Texas!

14-Mar-20
Any turkey semi guided by Houston?

02-Jul-21

ericlewis64's embedded Photo
ericlewis64's embedded Photo

ericlewis64's Link
Get yourself a professional logo design for your business at an affordable price.

24-Mar-23

• Sitka Gear