Addicted 30-Nov-18
Bigbuckbob 30-Nov-18
Heartshot 30-Nov-18
nehunter 30-Nov-18
soapdish 04-Dec-18
Notme 04-Dec-18
BOBHUNT71 04-Dec-18
30-Nov-18
Definitely. Saw two different bucks following a doe Wednesday.

30-Nov-18
Ride is on my Orion brother

30-Nov-18

Rackem's embedded Photo
Rackem's embedded Photo
Still rutting, great scrape line in this area.

30-Nov-18
Yesterday morning I had a what looked like a small antlerless buck come down a trail right beside my stand and stop. He got a scent of the buck urine I put down and turned around. Then 20 minutes later about 7 deer (no antlers) came down the hill toward the same trail about 50 or more yards upwind from me, got a sniff of the buck urine, made that huffing sound and they all went back up the hill. Not sure what that all means as far as the rut status.

30-Nov-18
I haven't seen antlers in weeks.

30-Nov-18
I have given up on the deer urine thing. It's so hit or miss I have scared away as many as I have pulled in. It has definitely worked sometimes but also definitely scared away others. Net net not worth time or money.

30-Nov-18
No scent is the best scent. I learned that the hard way many years ago

30-Nov-18
I'm becoming a believer in that theory as well after this year. Cant ever tell if it worked and can definitely tell when it doesn't.

30-Nov-18
I think some hunters over do the attractant scents. I find if you find an active scrape and freshen with doe exterus scent (a few drops) it will cause bucks to revisit them. I also take two Q tips, dip one tip in the doe scent, and place them in my boot laces about 200 yards from my stand. This helps cover my scent and I've had bucks follow my foot steps.

30-Nov-18
I’ve tried many different ones buck bomb works but I only used it in a very small amount quick spray that’s it. But have only had success before rut kicks. I really don’t like using them at all anymore

30-Nov-18

nehunter's embedded Photo
nehunter's embedded Photo
Saw 5 Does tonight and not once did they act like something was following them.

04-Dec-18

soapdish's embedded Photo
soapdish's embedded Photo
Still rutting, my son got this guy yesterday trailing a doe, nose to the ground

04-Dec-18
Ahhh the glowing eye a alian deer..very rare indeed!!! Congrats!!!

04-Dec-18
Congratulations to your son . I Think the second rut will be starting soon just not as hot as the 1st but get some snow and cold temps the big boys will be feeding with the doe's and I'm looking forward to a chance to get out this weekend muzzle loader for a mature doe or mature buck Saturday and bow Sunday for anything in range on some private land's . I know muzzle loader is a touchy subject but I had a rough two years getting out and would like one deer to make sausage with . Lol the sausage secured one property .

• Sitka Gear