Suburban_Sportsman 11-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
Hunt 20-Dec-18
01-Dec-18
We have a 320 acre property managed for trophy whitetails. Due to the acres we hunt and the distance from our farm we don't hunt it much. Just thought if someone else is interested to hunt private land and have a place to stay we would throw it out there. About 200 deer on the property now. Has Trees, CRP, and Food Plots. Biggest deer shot off it last year was 175. This would be a lease to come and go as you want. Located in Sargent County. Any questions you can give me a call. Thanks! 701-680-9680

01-Dec-18

03-Dec-18
How much is the lease?

06-Dec-18
Sounds like an awesome opportunity.. Do you have an idea of the price?

07-Dec-18
We hunt public and some private in that area every year. Would be interested in talking about the lease for 2019 please let me know if that is an option. Thanks,

11-Dec-18
This lease would be for the 2019 bow season. We have a lodge that you could possibly stay. Easiest way is to call if you have questions. We are hoping for 3 guys, no more then 4. We still plan on doing the food plots. Bow tags you can buy over the counter and our season runs from Sept until the first Sunday in January.

11-Dec-18
I think everyone is comes down to price. Is it a full season lease? do you have any trail cam photos of the lodge or the animals that have been seen on the property or a GIS map of the property?

20-Dec-18
This lease is for the entire season to come and go as you want. Little over 4 months of hunting. $14000 is the price of the lease for 4 guys. If someone is serious and would like to see it and hunt this year yet it would be free. Once you see the property and deer you will understand. I will try to post a few photos. Thanks

20-Dec-18

Hunt's embedded Photo
This deer made it through season this year
Hunt's embedded Photo
This deer made it through season this year

20-Dec-18

Hunt's embedded Photo
Another deer that made it through rifle season.
Hunt's embedded Photo
Another deer that made it through rifle season.

20-Dec-18

Hunt's embedded Photo
Killed last year on property
Hunt's embedded Photo
Killed last year on property

20-Dec-18

Hunt's embedded Photo
This photo gives you an idea what number of deer winter on the 320 acres.
Hunt's embedded Photo
This photo gives you an idea what number of deer winter on the 320 acres.

20-Dec-18

Hunt's embedded Photo
Another buck from this year. He broke 2 tines off since this photo
Hunt's embedded Photo
Another buck from this year. He broke 2 tines off since this photo

• Sitka Gear