Bigbuckbob 02-Dec-18
N8tureBoy 06-Dec-18
soapdish 06-Dec-18
Straight Arrow 13-Dec-18
N8tureBoy 13-Dec-18
bleydon 13-Dec-18
Notme 13-Dec-18
02-Dec-18
I was thinking and willing to chip in for a crossbow for us to share, for folks who have not got a deer yet they could use it for a day and get a deer then give it to the next person. What do you think?

02-Dec-18
Are you talking one of those super secret heat seeking government funded crossbows? I hear that all you need is park on the side of the road, launch the arrow in the general deer direction, then wait for the deer to drop dead near the truck. No other effort involved. Easy for LAZ hunters.

02-Dec-18
I think you have to be able to get close to the deer first maybe that's were the problem is lol

02-Dec-18
And we have a winner Johnny what do we have for Steve !!!!

02-Dec-18
Maybe it time for a bowsite .com cuddle puppy Pat can send it to those guys n need .

02-Dec-18
I can donate some venison meat to those on need. There is more where I hunt. Let me know.

02-Dec-18
@six Feed a man venison and he eats for a day, teach him how to shoot a cross bow and .....,

02-Dec-18
I’ll donate a bag of corn....

02-Dec-18
NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOT!

02-Dec-18
I've got some stinky meat I can share. You in not me?

02-Dec-18
That’s a good offer. Throw in a few earn a buck tags after we kill a whole bunch of does or button bucks and I’m in!!

02-Dec-18
What about my stinky meat?

06-Dec-18
My wife sometimes reminds me that there was a time, early in my bowhunting career, when I managed to kill more deer with my car than my bow.... If anyone wants to borrow the car please just return it with a full tank.

06-Dec-18
Car vs. deer is a game, take em out at the front legs

13-Dec-18

Straight Arrow's embedded Photo
Straight Arrow's embedded Photo
To much of a liability as crossbows can be dangerous! Ever see the warning labels on the finger reminders? I can personally attest to how easily one can get seriously injured with ant old crossbow! Nearly lost my left thumb about three weeks ago and it’s gounf to take until next season to fully heal! So please stop all this nonsense and anti-crossbow comments on this site! We’re all hunters!

13-Dec-18
Ouch!

13-Dec-18
It’s a real problem. A lot of product liability claims have been made on older crossbows for lost fingers. I rigged a finger guard on my first crossbow with some duck tape and plastic strips. Best thing to do is have part of your mental checklist before each shot include “fingers down.” Having a scope level to check builds in a stop to avoid the wow that’s a big buck hurry up and shoot reaction that lends itself to a raised finger. Mine is visualize far side shoulder, pick spot, check scope level, fingers down, finalize on spot, shoot.

13-Dec-18
I just put my finger in my nose..helps with the grip..lol

I know where to get some dead meat for zombie practice

• Sitka Gear