MichaelArnette 04-Dec-18
PushCoArcher 04-Dec-18
swampokie 05-Dec-18
Skippy 07-Dec-18
KSBOW 18-Dec-18
EmbryOklahoma 19-Dec-18
Bear 23-Dec-18
02-Dec-18
Hey guys looking to do a little hog hunting on public land. Does anyone have any information on decent hog numbers on any of the public land around oklahoma?

02-Dec-18
Hearing a lot of reports lately about a lot of hogs on eufaula wma. But nearly just about all of em have hogs.

03-Dec-18
Thanks CG I checked into it and that is a huge area with a lake to camp at nearby as well.

03-Dec-18
Thanks CG I checked into it and that is a huge area with a lake to camp at nearby as well.

03-Dec-18
Call the department of wildlife and ask them for the names and numbers of the biologists for their different areas. In my experience the biologists will gladly tell you EXACTLY where the pigs are on their areas, down to what fields they're using and what direction they're coming from.

04-Dec-18
There’s a contact number in refs for every WMA. Start calling ones closest to you until you get info you want. Go kill em. Every one of them.

04-Dec-18
Those sound like great ideas thanks guys!!!

04-Dec-18
Robert is correct, call away. Lots of pigs around Texoma area I hear also. Of course SE region is covered in them. Good luck!

04-Dec-18
Anywhere south east will be covered up. Especially where it backs up to private land around core land.

04-Dec-18
Hugo wma has plenty.

05-Dec-18
Red slough wma and hugo wma Highest densities in the state hands down. You will have no problem finding pigs at either place.

07-Dec-18
Any public land in Pawnee county will have them. Good luck!

18-Dec-18
What are regs around non-resident hog hunting?

19-Dec-18
You don't need a license or tags on private land. Public, I believe you have to have a license. If it's a big game season, you would be required to have proper tags.

23-Dec-18
Anyone in need of hog removal around okmulgee county or neighboring counties? I sure wouldn't mind one in the freezer, or the smoker!

• Sitka Gear