Slickfins 05-Dec-18
Slate 07-Dec-18
Sugar 29-Dec-18
Mike 29-Jan-19
polskieang 20-Nov-22
Bowman 22-Oct-23
05-Dec-18
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum here. I've started bow hunting 2 years ago, and I've put in a lot of hours in the woods, but have yet to take a deer. l'm trying to find some new areas to hunt that are closer to home, so hopefully I will be able to get into the woods more often. I live in New York City, and the area I've been hunting most, out in Long Island, has a very restricted parking policy for hunters. There are only 5 parking spots for hunters, and to hunt the park you must get there early enough for a spot. Trouble is that it's almost a 2 hour drive, and often the locals drive into the park earlier than you're supposed to and steal the spots.

I'm thinking there must be better opportunities West of the Hudson River, so I'm wondering if you guys could give me some very broad recommendations for where to start scouting for next year. I'm much more interested in obtaining meat for the freezer than shooting a nice buck, so I'd be particularly interested in areas with high numbers of doe.

Also - a question about game cameras - are they legal on public land in NJ? I've been checking the NJ Fish and Game website but cannot find a clear answer. Beyond that - would you guys recommend using one if it is legal? On Long Island, literally anything and everything left in the woods gets stolen. It's very frustrating. Is the same true for NJ? Or are folks a bit more decent in the Garden State Woods?

Thank you all for your help and advice. Happy holidays, and happy hunting!

Ryan

07-Dec-18
Become a member of NJWW and post there. You will get a lot of help from a lot of great guys.

29-Dec-18
As Slate said NJ W and W will be your best bet...

29-Jan-19

20-Nov-22
Hi. By betting on sports, you can not only have a good time, but also make money on it. Everything is real. In addition to choosing a reliable bookmaker, it is important to be psychologically stable, to train this skill in yourself. One of the secrets of successful betters is just to be able to calmly relate to victories and losses, while maintaining inner balance. For a beginner bettor, I would recommend using the tips from the sports bet bitcoin . All step by step instructions are here. Hope it'll work.

22-Oct-23

Bowman's Link
Gamblorium offers a wide range of games, including slots, table games, live dealer games, and more, ensuring there's something for every type of player. It provides attractive bonuses and promotions for both new and existing players, with fair terms and conditions that enhance the overall gaming experience.

• Sitka Gear