Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
Boris 09-Dec-18
Boris 11-Dec-18
BSKED (mobile) 12-Dec-18
RC 13-Dec-18
BSKED (mobile) 13-Dec-18
09-Dec-18
On the first Saturday of gun season, I was in my favorite area in erie count(jumbo woods). About 10:30 I heard some noise. Looked toward the noise, saw this dark thing running at me through the thickets. At about 20 yards the bear stopped. She had 2 cubs with her. One of the cubs kept running towards me. It stopped about 5 yards from me. With rifle in hand, I kept saying to myself, don't come any closer. You, you little shit don't you shoot your mouth off. They stayed there for about 15-20 seconds. Then headed away from me. I figured the sow went about 300 lbs. maybe more.

11-Dec-18
Longbow, I was on the ground. An that cub was about 5 yards. I was surprisingly calm. Just hoped baby did not let out a squawk.

12-Dec-18
Hunting in Canada about 8-10 years ago had a sow with 2 cubs come in. One cub hung from my climbing stick, while the other climbed the tree and was stand height sniffing my boot. The mom was about 250 lbs or so. Eventually the guy hanging from the climbing stick got frustrated and left, taking mom with him. I kicked the tree and the other one zoomed down tree and caught up with the others. The walk out to the quad was a puckerfest if you know what I mean.

13-Dec-18
"The walk out to the quad was a puckerfest if you know what I mean."

Ya big wussy pants:) Last time I print you out doe tags:)

13-Dec-18
I know what you mean RC. I’m going to rehab for it. Continue with the tags. :)

• Sitka Gear