Swampbuck 11-Dec-18
swampokie 12-Dec-18
Swampbuck 12-Dec-18
Swampbuck 12-Dec-18
swampokie 12-Dec-18
swampokie 12-Dec-18
Swampbuck 12-Dec-18
10-Dec-18
I drew a turkey quota permit for march16-19 at lake George wma. Curious if anyone out there has hunted turkey on this area and had any stories or recommendations. Is there a check station that we r supposed to report to before the hunt? Having a hard time getting ahold of any biologists or wardens that have any info. Thanks

11-Dec-18
If you go to Myfwc.com search for that WMA. It will have all the regulations and a map of the area. Never hunted that one so that’s all I have for you. Good luck, J

11-Dec-18
All the info on the turkey hunt there is very limited on fish n game site. Doesn't even list a wma contact.

11-Dec-18

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Did you read the brochure, the whole thing. Seems straight forward to me. You can contact the Northeast region office, they might be able to answer some of your questions. Or at least point you in the right direction. There are no check stations on that WMA

12-Dec-18
Shocked me that they don't give out biologist or warden numbers to the hunters. When I call the regional office they aren't really sure where or which part of the area that im referring and then they read the brochure to me! In Oklahoma our numbers are posted and are public information since license purchases paid for the phones

12-Dec-18
Maybe try the NWTF. As for game wardens, the county I hunt has 3 for the whole area. That’s 3 for all the WMAs and private land. I posted some numbers and emails. I’ve met Brian a few times, nice guy. Haven’t met or talked to the biologists. Again, good luck keep us posted, J

12-Dec-18

12-Dec-18
Thanks for the info and numbers. Are these people local florida personel?

12-Dec-18
Thanks for the info and numbers. Are these people local florida personel?

12-Dec-18
Yes, they are part of the Florida team chapter

• Sitka Gear