Contributors to this thread:
PGFD 14-Dec-18
Mt. man 09-Jul-20
Bowman 27-Apr-23
Bowman 27-Apr-23
ultimag 06-May-23
luckyman26 08-May-23
14-Dec-18
Greetings, My self and three others were recently defrauded by an outfitter in Idaho. We are researching lawyers to assist with a civil action against this outfitter.

If anyone has any experience with a similar matter or a contact for a lawyer that has dealt with this type of issue please send me a private message

thanks Robert

09-Jul-20
This Jones guy really is helpful the last couple days. SMH

27-Apr-23
I hope you'll find a good lawyer who can assist you with your civil action.

27-Apr-23
Hi Robert, sorry to hear about your experience with the outfitter. I don't have any personal experience with this type of situation, but you might want to consider contacting the Idaho State Bar Association for recommendations on lawyers who specialize in civil cases. Best of luck with your case!

06-May-23
Post is 4 yrs old lol.

08-May-23
Hi Robert, sorry to hear about your experience with the outfitter. I don't have any personal experience with this type of situation, but you might want to consider contacting the Idaho State Bar Association for recommendations on lawyers who specialize in civil cases. Best of luck with your case! And also, if you ever need legal advice or information on family law matters, check out familienrecht-ratgeber.com. They have a lot of helpful resources, including an "unterhaltsrechner" that can help you calculate child support and alimony payments.

• Sitka Gear