EmbryOklahoma 17-Dec-18
MichaelArnette 18-Dec-18
Okiebowdoc 26-Dec-18
longhunter 26-Dec-18
nocking point 26-Dec-18
EmbryOklahoma 27-Dec-18
Bear 27-Dec-18
14-Dec-18
Anyone in the deer woods? Been awful quiet on here, gotta be some okies in the trees still. Weird to say the least around Okmulgee county, heard only 6 shots all rifle season. Normally sounds like a shooting gallery. Deer movement has been next to impossible to pattern.

15-Dec-18
Still after em in Osage and Pittsburg counties

15-Dec-18
Still a few out in McCurtain co. But I only heard 8 or 10 shots this am.

16-Dec-18

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Still at, right now...

16-Dec-18
I got out yesterday afternoon hope to be in the woods by 2 today gonna have my son with me again since we're in this heat wave figure time to get the kids involved. Good to know im not the only one out on a limb haha its been a tough season but with January comin on so fast im trying to get in the woods every chance i can. Hopefully we'll hear from some more folks what still got the fever!

17-Dec-18
I'm tagged out. Rifle season isn’t the player it used to be as archery season is growing in popularity. I know so many people who just hunt with their bows through it...something I’ve done since my teen years and people used to think I was crazy lol

One thing is for sure I do like hunting late season! You can learn so much although daytime movement is lessened

17-Dec-18
"Archery season is growing in popularity"? That was 15-20 years ago. Who gun hunts? Lol

18-Dec-18
Rick Hahaha yes! I love it!!

26-Dec-18
Still at it out west be in the stand next 4 days. Whats a gun been many yrs. sense i used one .

26-Dec-18
Still out there....Hunted the afternoon/evening on Christmas eve. There is a "target buck" 10 point that showed up recently. The last cam pic I have of him is from November. It's great to know that he survived the gun season. If he shows up in range, he may not survive the archery season! The Good Lord blessed me with a fat doe for the freezer quite a while back. I have been hunting a mature buck ever since and will be out as much as possible until I either tag that buck, or, January 15th goes by.... Either way, it will be fun to be out hunting with my "bow in hand" (get it, Rick?)! I may tag another doe along the way, too....

26-Dec-18
Will be out in the morn again

27-Dec-18
I get it, Mark! lol... I'm still out there as well. Hunted this evening and plan on hunting through Saturday morning. The high water has changed my plans a bit, but I'll adapt. Ready to watch some football on Saturday! Best of luck to all that are still grinding.

27-Dec-18
BOOMER! Gonna be cooler this weekend, should be some movement for those keeping the dream alive.

• Sitka Gear