DadOfTwins 14-Jan-19
wildan 16-Jan-19
KC 19-Jan-19
wildan 26-Jan-19
KC 27-Jan-19
Teeton 28-Feb-19
8point 08-Mar-19
15-Dec-18
Well, season here in the southern zone ends Tuesday so I put my cameras out with fresh batteries and won't check them until the end of February. That should give enough time for survivors to walk past one of them. I'm curious about the rut this year also. my last day to hunt before surgery was November 25th. In the last hour of shooting light, I saw 19 does and (1) little rag horn buck in a 1/2 acre area and he wasn't interested in any of the does. Could they all have been bred?

28-Dec-18
I did the same,relocated my cameras.Will pull in a couple weeks after the bucks have shed.Already know a couple of the big boys made it through the season and last season and the season before!Have four years pictures of a huge nine point with a split G1 on the left side;totally nocturnal.Only daytime picture of him I have is after the season last year.

29-Dec-18
Pat, I could handle that, just hope all the mature bucks haven't been killed off already. All the deer came out from an off limits bedding area. Maybe the big boys were waiting for full nightfall to show.

04-Jan-19
Pulled a couple cards yesterday;largest buck on my property shed half his rack by Dec.30. A little surprised;the smaller bucks are still holding.Lots of does around but doesn't seem to be any breeding activity.

07-Jan-19

8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
Couldn't stand the suspense so I swapped out my cards yesterday. Several 1-1/2 old bucks and one that might be the 2-1/2 year old 10 point I have pics of in velvet. Not a clear pic, but does suggest some good bone. Still looking for #1 though.

07-Jan-19

8point's embedded Photo
8point's embedded Photo
Found this yote pic from last year that I thought was neat

14-Jan-19

DadOfTwins's embedded Photo
Pulled a cam Saturday and got a nice buck that dropped half and a coyote that can climb trees

16-Jan-19

wildan's embedded Photo
wildan's embedded Photo
We have had this guy on camera for four years;distinctive rack (split left G1).He made it thru again!Age him at least 7-1/2;we had him as a nine point four years ago.In four years we only have one day time picture and that was Dec.17,2017 a week after the late MZ season.Seems to show up late in our area.Now this is heavily hunted farm country;at least some-one in every wood lot in the area.

19-Jan-19

KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
KC's embedded Photo
I have a few that have made through the hunting season.

26-Jan-19
Didn't get a picture of him but my son saw a large racked buck yesterday(1/25/18),so some still carrying.

27-Jan-19
I saw 2 spike bucks behind my house yesterday.

28-Feb-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
This is from Pa.. I got my last camera out last week. A few pics of ones that shed their horns. This guy still had his on. Looks like 5 on one side. I'll probably get my cams back out right after turkey season, which ends here last of May..

08-Mar-19
Pulled my cameras til summer, didn't get any pic's of #1 buck. Have to believe he went down this season. Spoke with next door neighbor, and he didn't get him, so I need to check further out.

• Sitka Gear