donniehunt 30-Dec-18
woodstick 31-Dec-18
fnshtr 02-Jan-19
hookman 04-Jan-19
Fnshtr 04-Jan-19
16-Dec-18
Anybody been out lately?

17-Dec-18
Yep. still at it. Looking for that trophy spike. Bucks are losing their horns.

17-Dec-18
Not much, holding onto last tag to hunt last few days at a friend's place. I'm afraid if I go out before I may shoot another doe and I'd like to hold out for a big buck if one happens by. I'm realizing now I should have taken time off before Christmas instead of after since this week is back to archery/crossbows only.

17-Dec-18
I've bee out some, planning on hunting some more.

17-Dec-18
I was at public land today walking this morning with the bow and and scouting.Trying out a new GPS and jumped two at a distance.Got up in a stand for a PM hunt in another spot and saw none.Wind was pretty rough.Of course driving off the mtn at dark a doe stood staring at me right along the road.I was not interested in a doe today .

19-Dec-18
Saw a nice buck yesterday evening. He was in field feeding with some does. At least one made it. LOL

19-Dec-18
Trophy spike?

19-Dec-18
No he was a racked buck.

20-Dec-18
Sat for about 3 hours yesterday morning. Didn't see anything but squirrels.

27-Dec-18
Went Wed. Evening and saw 10 deer but they were all too far away for a shot.

28-Dec-18
I went out this morning. Had a button buck and four point right under me. Waiting on a fat doe. (Or trophy spike)

28-Dec-18
Went coyote hunting yesterday. Found a 4pt shed.

29-Dec-18
Went again this evening and had 3 big does coming up trail almost in range when a whole bunch busted in running chased by 2 dogs. Ruined that fun.

30-Dec-18
one of my Preacher's killed a decent 10 pointer the other day. when he started to drag it out the side he had a hold on popped right off. guess they'll be lot's of those killed in a couple weeks along with several pregnant does.

30-Dec-18
Pregnant does have already been killed with the doe seasons we have now

30-Dec-18
I guess you have a point Mr. Babysaph

31-Dec-18
I went out yesterday evening. Had 3 does and 2 fawns come in. I managed to make excuses and stall long enough for them to get away. Have to work today and forecast high was 60. Usually you can count on being able to hang one for a few days around new years. I got a doe 12-31 last year and it was 7 degrees. I skinned it as soon as I got it hung, had to quarter with a hand saw.

02-Jan-19
Hunted the last evening of 2018. Passed on a button buck. First year I haven’t taken a deer with the recurve in 28 years. Had some good times though. I was with my 15 year old granddaughter when she took her first with her compound.

May go out next week in the new “primitive” season.

04-Jan-19
You are saving up for those hogs next month. Go out in the heritage season and shoot all you want, I will build you some more arrows, lol

04-Jan-19
Don: I definitely want to talk with you about some arrows!

• Sitka Gear