Bob Hildenbrand 31-Dec-18
tobywon 31-Dec-18
Muldoon 01-Jan-19
PAbowhunter1064 02-Jan-19
elk yinzer 02-Jan-19
Holdout4Nice1 02-Jan-19
Red Beastmaster 03-Jan-19
30-Dec-18
Do you believe that the Hunter Orange Regulations should be simplified?

30-Dec-18
Yes- way to complicated as they are. Once again I agree with Ron.

30-Dec-18
YES............

30-Dec-18
Hello Muldoon

Yes

Here in Lower Bucks Co. orange makes things difficult when bow hunting suburbia during orange requirement seasons. Lots of areas there are is no gun hunting at all. I realize this isn’t what your asking but wanted to throw that out there on the fringe of the subject

Bill v

30-Dec-18
Yes...and not in the direction of more mandatory orange. As the helmet laws have been relaxed for bikers, let adults make the own decisions regarding how much orange they need to wear.

30-Dec-18
Would like to know what they mean buy simplified first. Simplify could mean every hunter in every season wears a Orange cap of 100 square inches and 200 square inches of fluorescent orange on the back and front..

30-Dec-18
YES

30-Dec-18
i don't hunt all the seasons but for the ones I do hunt...I don't think them overly complicated.

30-Dec-18
I do think the Hunter Orange regulations should be simplified.

31-Dec-18
Yes.

31-Dec-18
Yes it should be simplified.

31-Dec-18
I also don't know what you mean by "simplified". I like them being specific to what hunting seasons are open at any given time, so my answer to the question is no.

31-Dec-18
I think they should be rescinded.

31-Dec-18
Jim....I'm with you brother.

31-Dec-18
I don't think that they are all that complicated now, but don't care either way. Be careful what you wish for, simplified to some may mean wearing orange on head, chest and back all of the time.

01-Jan-19
Once again, thanks guys for the quick response to both question, neither of which has been "officially" suggested, as yet. As someone suggested, simplification of some of the Hunting/Trapping Regulations in addition to Hunter Orange is perhaps a sound suggestion, and one that I believe the Agency has recently begun to consider. All of your input is greatly appreciated.

02-Jan-19
I think the guys who cry the most should have to wear Flo. Pink, instead. ;-)

02-Jan-19
I'm don't agree they are overly complicated...but I think a hat is sufficient from a visibility standpoint in most cases where a vest is required.

02-Jan-19
Yes

03-Jan-19
Teeton is right. Simplification could mean hat and vest all the time.

Rifles for turkey, youth this and that, gun intrusions, etc, etc. All while I'm trying to look like a bush. Hmmmm. Maybe head to toe orange Kevlar is what we need.

• Sitka Gear