Arrownoob 03-Jan-19
Arrownoob 04-Jan-19
mrw 04-Jan-19
Arrownoob 05-Jan-19
mrw 05-Jan-19
Arrownoob 08-Jan-19
Arrownoob 15-Jan-19
03-Jan-19
My level fell off this year. Probably one of the times I fell in knee deep water. (There were a few times). I can’t find the company- anyone know are they out of business? I’m going to call the dealer today.

03-Jan-19
Nada Noob - no idea on this one.

03-Jan-19
Cool I’ll look it up

04-Jan-19
I called the dealer today axt was bought by Hoyt and now they will make Hoyt sites

04-Jan-19
If you're looking at a new sight, I am loving my IQ sight. Peepless too!

05-Jan-19
How is it peerless is there a lens?

05-Jan-19

mrw's Link
No lense. It has a bubble in a circle you line up, that shows that you are at perfect anchor. Then put your pin on target and let 'er rip! I can't use a peep, they make me crazy. This is quick, intuitive and easy.

On youtube this video shows the sight, to give you an idea. You can use a peep if you want to, just don't know why you would.

08-Jan-19
That looks cool. I just ordered the level for my axt I’m gonna keep it for next season I think. 2018 was my first deer but I was limited in range. 2019 will be expanding the range.

15-Jan-19
Mrw- they have a refurbished pro model at Sierra trading post. $99 for that iq. Anyway update: I called the dealer he said he could buy a level. I drive down there and it was like 1” but I need .5”. At least I got my arrows refletched and got an hour in shooting. I’ll contact Hoyt they bought axt maybe they have some levels.

• Sitka Gear