Stix 06-Jan-19
Bowhunter* 07-Jan-19
Bow Bullet 07-Jan-19
Stoneman 23-Jan-19
05-Jan-19

Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo
Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo

05-Jan-19
Wrong date in the thread title...Correct date is on the flyer...Saturday, February 2nd.

05-Jan-19
I'm a new CBA member. I went to the CBA site for info (like the flyer says) and couldn't find anything about this shoot. Only event info I found is on the main homepage and it is for the annual convention. The entire event calendar for 2019 is blank, it doesn't even show the convention. So I Googled Quaker Ridge 3D shoot and all I could get was a link to a Facebook site. I don't do Facebook. At least there was just enough on the Google hit to get the start and end times.

06-Jan-19
Great venue, wife went to women's retreat there ....

07-Jan-19
Brad, I am sorry about that...I am not sure who runs the CBA website anymore.

Here are more details...Let me know if you have any questions.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Registration 9:30 am, Trickle start 10 am-Noon, Shoot Ends at 4 pm.

~Quaker Ridge~ 30150 Colorado 67~ Woodland Park, CO 80863

$15 CBA Members, $5 Youth 16 & Under, $30 Non-Members (Includes 1 year CBA Membership) Lunch will be available for purchase on-site

Spring turkey season is almost hereā€¦ Come on out, dust off the cobwebs and get your bow ready to harvest your Spring gobbler!!

For more information, please visit www.coloradobowhunting.org or call Randy Matthews at 719.322.7540

07-Jan-19
Thanks Rose!

If the weather looks decent, anyone in the FoCo area (I'm in Loveland) interested in carpooling down for this shoot?

23-Jan-19
Bow Bullet, the CBA events calendar has been updated. Sorry about the miss. We are working to keep the membership up to date on all up coming events through regular updates to the web site.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Sitka Gear