TT-Pi 12-Jan-19
10-Jan-19
Anyone tried em

10-Jan-19
Yup I lived in Montana for many years

10-Jan-19
Nope what are they like?

10-Jan-19
Chucked a couple sets away this season...... don't know if I could do it lol, I ate heart this year though, pretty good

10-Jan-19
My first mule deer I was a young kid then my dad and grandfather said you eat the heart warm right out of the animal raw Rocky mountain oysters have to be cooked lol

10-Jan-19
Haha I couldn’t do it. I just learned about this today and couldn’t believe my ears. Not interested

11-Jan-19
I have never tried them... can't say I wouldn't, but I wouldn't go looking to eat them either! I'll try to eat anything once.

11-Jan-19
So whats the diff between Elk balls and buck balls?

I mean if you elk ones why not deer?

Mind you I will pass on either.

I heard elsewhere tongue is a delicacy in some parts,.. anyone eat deer tongue?

So you folks who say nothing should go to waste,.. are you eating the balls and tongue of the deer?

11-Jan-19
If I was starving, IE, lost in the woods for weeks on end with no hope of rescue, I'd eat all of "it" if I had to, to survive. Short such a situation, I just cant bring myself to eat testicles. Hurt's a little just typing that... Nope.

11-Jan-19
Exactly will. Makes my legs squirm just thinking about it.

11-Jan-19
Hey in South east Asia they eat dogs I wouldn't eat a dog but I have had Rocky moutian bulls balls I have eaten monkey also in the jungel it all taste like chicken hahaha

11-Jan-19
Balls are for making food not being food.

11-Jan-19
I did for the first time a couple weeks ago. It was an odd feeling preparing them and it continued to be weird eating them ha. The smell was very 'seafoody', almost scallops. I cut them into small pieces and it had the consistency of oysters, maybe thats where they get their name, maybe the smell. I breaded them in crunched up pork rinds (im a weird no carb guy) and fried them in butter. They were actual quite good and had the cooked consistency of finely ground meat. It still makes me shutter a little bit thinking about eating them but i think thats the cultural block in my head. Not sure i will do it again.....ill stick with liver, kidneys, heart, tounge for now...

11-Jan-19
When my friend got his buck this year, he gave me a shopping bag with some ribeyes and says, "there's also a present in there for you at the bottom". When I got home I looked inside and there was a vacuum sealed bag labled "tenderloin" with the buck's nuts, with all the skin and hair still attached.

It was pretty funny. But I thought I should fry them up and tell him, "joke's on you, I ate them and they were delicious". But I didn't have the balls to do it....cause I already threw them away.

11-Jan-19
MBish... Off subject, but you handle... I cant help but ask - are you a relative of Molly Bish? If so, Positive energy and vibes to all in your family - horrible thing to experience! Be well man!

11-Jan-19
Lol fuck that this was just a thread to see how sick some of you guys are hahahaha

11-Jan-19
Ha I don't like to be negative about something until I try it. I am still having flashbacks though... Will, no relation to Molly Bish.

11-Jan-19
Moons - you are hilarious bud!

11-Jan-19
Good one moons we are all a lil tapped

11-Jan-19
BBQ sauce in crock pot. Everything tastes good in a crock pot. I eat raccoon... delicious.

11-Jan-19
BB let me know but I hear they taste like nuts.

11-Jan-19
Never tried them always hung the. In trees.....that being said enough beers around a camp fire I'd try them! Haha

11-Jan-19
Someone freeze them for next year ,.. for the saddle gathering. Lolol.

Worst miss on the target gobbles one down. Now there is a wager!!!

11-Jan-19
Hey guys, it's been a little while since I checked in here. I've got some white mountain oysters (bear balls) in the freezer. Haven't tried em yet, but I figured put a ton of breading and salt on them and dunk in em in a spicy sauce they should be fine.......maybe.

11-Jan-19
Welcome back Joe and ummm no!

11-Jan-19
A few years back I shot a deer during archery and we did not find it until the next morning. We had to scare a bear off the kill, he had just found it and had only eaten the oysters. And he was one pissed off bear, stayed just out of sight smashing trees and snapping his jaws as we took his breakfast away.

11-Jan-19
So you guys lick balls ???????

Bwahahhahahahahha. Had to say it

Seriously never tried them and probably never will unless at a restaurant in the south

11-Jan-19
Dth, I would stick with Western balls, not Southern balls. Hence the name "Rocky Mtn". Back about 15 years ago, hunting in Montana with family and friends in Hinsdale. 1st night there, Rawhide saloon. On the menu were Oysters, asked about it and then thought it was a joke. I called BS, ordered them. They were great, no BS. That area is the black Angus capital of calves. Every year around Memorial day they Brand and castrate calves. Probably explains the tenderness.

11-Jan-19

Tekoa's Link
See link

11-Jan-19
Disclaimer *

In no way am I saying anything derogatory about anyone’s personal interest in gender. Don’t need any liberals nipping at my ankles on this one so please take it for what it is. A joke. If there is a civil lawsuit please contact the law firm that I will soon put on retainer ( TT and Pi ).

Hopefully he can represent me on this and any future civil suits.

Pi do you have an address I can send the retainer to or am I on my own ????

11-Jan-19
Just because you are liberal doesnt mean you dont have humor Shawn :)

Seriously, this is one of the funniest threads ever. The restraint is hilarious! It's like Sienfeld: "Not that theres anything wrong with that" episode. The jokes are un ending, even though I couldnt do it, outside starvation... I mean:

Tasty testes

This dish is nuts

Having a ball at dinner tonight

Scrotumbling off my plate

Easy, jack, you late for dinner?

Wad's dat on da plate?

Are these nuggets chicken?

Whoa, what a blast to eat

Carry on gents!

11-Jan-19
Dthfrmabove,

Be so advised that your general suggestion that some may "consume or taste" Testicles in the form of a question " So you guys lick balls ? " in no way constitutes a derogatory of inflammatory personal assault. Such a generalized question is to be construed as an investigative curiosity and covered under your first amendment rights.

Your money is no good here sir, I am at your service for the just compensation of neighborly friendship. However, should your heart so move you to contribute to the well being of our local charity it may be fitting that you donate a portion of your hunting grounds to the needy. I, of course, will see to it that such a donation is utilized to its most beneficial degree.

Sincerely, TT-Pi- Esq.

12-Jan-19
You are a true gentleman and a scholar. Thank you sir and I will be in touch with your legal aide about some Prime Hunting areas

12-Jan-19

Notme's Link
According to new girl

https://youtu.be/AT9GuLK7rME

12-Jan-19
Don't let Moons fool you... I heard he bit into 'em once on a Massachusetts whitetail... also heard he almost died when that buck drug him more than a hundred yards.

:o)

12-Jan-19
Hahahhaha. Now that’s funny !!!

12-Jan-19
Hahahahaha

12-Jan-19
Hahahahaha people say they taste like chicken nuggets! I’ll take their word on it

12-Jan-19
So Then, What do chicken Nuggets taste like? Balls?

12-Jan-19
Spoonie on nuggets= Robin on a nightcrawler, gulping !

12-Jan-19
Come on Xi! that's "below the belt."

Leave Balloonie alone! He has a hard enough time with all that "kill guilt"...

• Sitka Gear